Neural networks, how to master them, where to start? - page 4

Andrey4-min >> :

If I post the EA code and highlight the co-factors from it, would I need to add two more lines to create the neural network?

No. This neuron is one two lines of code. The network in its dumbest variant is a three-dimensional array, every element of which is calculated with these very two lines. So just write a network, no strings attached. Or just one neuron to start with.

arnautov >> :

I'm making a multilayer pseptron now (I hope I got it right :))

Multilayer Perspectron - nonsense!

Korey >> :

-Download NeuroShell 2 with the "wrong LeoV" avatar and go!!!

Where? Preferably the latest version, Russian language and a vaccine for the treatment. If you have a link, send it to me.

meta-trader2007 >> :

A multilayer perseptron is nonsense!

Nonsense.

In many problems, a 4-layer Perspectron shows much better results and convergence.

And in some places a 5-layer one is used. Its middle hidden layer captures intermediate data for additional analysis.

By the way, for that matter, deployed recirculation networks are nothing but a perseptron. And a non-linear RNS deployed is precisely a 5-layer perseptron.

I will remain silent about complex networks (with multiple output layers and complex couplings) based on a perseptron for now.

TheXpert >> :

On many problems the 4-layer perseptron shows much better results and convergence.

What a load of crap. A perseptron is a neural network consisting of only one neuron. And of course it can only be a single layer one.

However, neural networks consisting of several neurons are called multilayer neural networks.

meta-trader2007 >> :

What a load of crap. A perseptron is a neural network consisting of only one neuron. And of course it can only be a single neuron.

But neural networks consisting of several neurons are called multilayer.

Google MLP and you'll see that a lot of information is written about this nonsense.

What you mean is Rosenblatt's perseptron and is about 30 years out of date. The basic principles remain the same, though.

meta-trader2007 >> :

What a load of crap. A perseptron is a neural network consisting of only one neuron. And of course it can only be a single neuron.

But neural networks of several neurons are called multilayer.

I don't care what it's called. What matters is how it works. But my intuition tells me that a network of one neuron is called a neuron :) And even if it's nonsense, it doesn't change anything.

TheXpert >> :

Type MLP into google and see that a lot of information is written about this nonsense.

What you mean is Rosenblatt's perseptron and is about 30 years out of date. Although the basic principles remain the same.

Honestly, I found a lot of stuff on this query, but not on the subject.

I mean a simple linear perseptron like the one Reshetov applied. Rosenblatt created his perseptron as a model of brain functioning), a rather primitive model...

I agree about the basic principles.

You have to call things right, not "I don't care what it's called. What matters is how it works."

meta-trader2007 >>:

You have to call things by their proper names, not "I don't care what it's called. What matters is how it works."

Yes? Well, read it.

http://www.scorcher.ru/neuro/science/perceptron/mem29.htm

>> http://alife.narod.ru/lectures/neural/Neu_ch06.htm

Until you and the authors of these articles agree on terminology, I'll assume they're right. And call things what they call them.

meta-trader2007 писал(а) >>

The multilayer perseptron is nonsense!

>> And where? It is desirable that the version was the latest, the Russian language and the vaccine for treatment was available. If you have a link, send me a PM.

torrent rules,
The latest version just do not advise, firstly not in Russian, and secondly, a lot of "extra", and this "extra" is needed only after the development of Russian

i.e. vintage NS-2 is best, its training examples.ru, its networks in MQL-4.

Hmm... Found it on the Wiki: Inaccuracy #1. Perceptron is a neural network without hidden layers.(https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Персептрон) Am I wrong? :(
Korey >> :

torrent rules,
The last version just do not advise, first, not in Russian, and secondly, a lot of "extra", and this "extra" is needed only after the development of Russian

i.e. vintage NS-2 is best, its training examples.ru, its networks in MQL-4.

I see. Thank you. I'll see if I can find the unaffected version.

But do NS's official representatives - NeuroProject.ru - sell a non-Russian version for 26000r?

Reason: