FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 327

Vizard:

And then the euro gets the interesting part...will the bull pattern work or not ))))...I'd like to think not )))...

Or maybe the dog, as the Doctor used to say on MT5))))

Vizard:

And then the euro gets the interesting part...will the bull pattern work or not ))))...I'd like to think not )))...

...steering downwards but thinking about

strangerr:

Just because the euro is falling doesn't mean the dollar is strengthening, it's falling because of European problems, but Australia is a little to the left of Europe)))

i will let you in on a little secret ... the quid has been strengthening since the morning )))) but now it's in the same position as the euro... at a crossroads)))

strangerr:

I don't know why you went to the sell on it. Watch this:

What kind of selling can there be after yesterday's daily candlestick?

Just because the euro is falling does not mean that the dollar is getting stronger, it is falling because of European problems, but Australia is a little to the left of Europe)))

You're the one with the swim and I'm the one with the clusterdelta data.

I do not believe it, till now it's the first moose, but I´m happy with it. H4 and M30.

Vizard:

I'll let you in on a little secret... the quid is getting stronger in the morning )))) but now it is in the same position as the euro... at a crossroads)))

The dollar is strengthening and the MACD is already showing up on the daily. But the Chaikin's oscillator below zero worries me...

Vizard:

I'll let you in on a little secret... The quid is getting stronger this morning ))))) but now it's in the same position as the euro... at a crossroads))))

I will also tell you one, you should think less and be more relaxed about the elbows))))

Serg51:

The dollar is strengthening and the MACD is already showing up on the daily. But the Chaikin oscillator below zero worries me...

...today's low = will determine further developments in the eu... everything is accounted for in the price...

Serg51:

The dollar is strengthening and the MACD is already showing up on the daily. But the Chaikin oscillator below zero worries me...

I am also worried about many things, you can even see it on the screenshot, but a sell is a sell.

lotos7:

...steering down and thinking about

18 and 18-30 Moscow news on the pentos... housing oil petrol... they're going to take a bite out of it))))

strangerr:

I am also worried about many things, you can even see it on the screenshot, but a sell is a sell.

I noticed that...))) I'm thinking maybe I should cover some of my sales, it's not a five kopeck pip after all...

Pound is covered at yesterday's low.

Reason: