Why ticks of RSI indicator have different timeframe length?

Hi, I noticed this with some other indicators too. They seem to have variable length between ticks. Lines drawn on the chart are of different length with respect to timeframe. What is the reason behind it? How can I measure it?

Your post is unintelligible. At least for me.

What could be the "timeframe length" of a tick !?

Lets say the price is Y axis and the time is X axis. The candles on chart are always equally spaced because their time-length is fixed (to 1minute 5minute 15 etc.) but it is not the case for some indicators like RSI. Visually lines look longer or shoerter, not always the same length which suggests not equal amount of time elapsed. I know the information is delivered by the broker in Ticks received by Terminal and processed inside OnTick() function in EA, but Indicators don't use OnTick(), instead their calculations are based on bars so I don't understand the difference in length on X axis.

Mikołaj Gogola:
Lets say the price is Y axis and the time is X axis. The candles on chart are always equally spaced because their time-length is fixed (to 1minute 5minute 15 etc.) but it is not the case for some indicators like RSI. Visually lines look longer or shoerter, not always the same length which suggests not equal amount of time elapsed. I know the information is delivered by the broker in Ticks received by Terminal and processed inside OnTick() function in EA, but Indicators don't use OnTick(), instead their calculations are based on bars so I don't understand the difference in length on X axis.

Nonsense ... think a bit of what you have written there. All that just means that rsi is more responsive to price changes. Nothing else.

Which part exactly is nonsense?

Mikołaj Gogola:
Which part exactly is nonsense?

All of it. Leaving this thread. All the best

Its not nonsense and I really hope someone who understand what I mean will answer this.
The horizontal spacing between measurement points is not equal for indicators like RSI, why?
I can't put it simpler.

You could add a screenshot with your observation.

here
Files:
ss123.png  11 kb

Seems to happen just by chance. You get a value for every bar (every minute) like it's supposed to. Open the data window Ctrl-D and observe the indicator window output when moving the mouse over the bars.

Mikołaj Gogola:
here
It might be helpful if you would turn on CHART GRID.
You'll notice what you might have missed.
Reason: