Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 53

grasn писал(а) >>

It's amazing how long it will take you to finally understand that pyramid AR models will not give you worse results compared to your NS.

The picture I gave just in case you don't understand it (again), so you'd at least have something to ask me!

I'm not predicting bars, their colour or their amplitude! I'm predicting a vertical breakdown of the quotient, the percentage of correct guessing of this breakdown (20%) will do you nothing without knowing the law of distribution of increments of this breakdown.

Is that clear enough for you, DuXtor?

You want to compete with each other, what is better than AP or NC? Well, go ahead, load your pepper on EURUSD watches and draw a picture of a forecast cloud with the tangent of the slope. Then we'll invite my girlfriend over and compare. But don't ask what is a prognostic cloud and how to draw the straight line by the ISC and what is the point of it.

Neutron >> :

The picture is just in case you don't understand it (again), so you'd have something to ask me!

I am not predicting bars, their colour or their amplitude! I'm predicting a vertical breakdown of the quotient, the percentage of correct guessing of this breakdown (20%) will do you nothing without knowing the law of distribution of increments of this breakdown.

Is that clear enough for you, DuXtor?

What's a "vertical coterie breakdown"? Isn't it Shepherd? If it's him again - your system is the best, I admit I'm deeply wrong and won't interfere any more. :о)

You want to compete with each other, what is better than AP or NC? Well, go ahead, load your pepper on EURUSD watches and draw a picture of a forecast cloud with the tangent of the slope. Then let's invite my girlfriend over and compare. But don't ask what is a predictive cloud and how to draw the straight line by the ISC and what is the point of it.

I will, but for starters on 15 minutes, if you explain what your vertical breakdown is.

Let me explain again.

I haven't understood anything yet about the vertical breakdown of the cotier, but, you gave what seemed to me (or it wasn't you - doesn't matter) to be a great idea, which I hadn't been paying attention to. There is definitely no need to predict!!! The result I gave you is a prediction of the direction of movement from the current (H+L)/2 to the next (H+L)/2. That is, knowing the current (H+L)/2 and assuming that the next (H+L)/2 will be higher than the current one, you can statistically calculate the minimum stable movement, which the price will surely go up. I showed you the statistics of such calculations.

You seem to do the opposite. But if your, how shall I put it ... (which of us needs a dooXtor - is the question :o), does THIS in the sense of predicting by 5+ - try to predict the direction of (H+L)/2 of the next bar. Otherwise you won't be able to compare anything this way.

Gentlemen, my Matcad is glitchy (I bought it in a shop for 100 roubles -:) ). Can someone please give me a link to a non-glitchy Matkad (preferably 14, as I have Vista).

to grasn... The temperature of the discussion seems to be rising. It's at times like this you realize how good it is to be small and stupid (I mean me, if you missed it). When I will have time for something else, other than studies and trading - I'll start a thread on the psychology of communication between traders and the results of not paying attention to this in trade. Have no doubt, peasants, many of you it will not be useless, especially since the afftar (future) - a well-known person (in small circles, of course ... -:) i.e. duXtor no longer help. Medicine - as they say - is powerless).

grasn писал(а) >>

I haven't understood anything yet about the vertical breakdown of the coterie, but, you gave what seemed to me (or it wasn't you - whatever) to be a great idea, which I hadn't been paying attention to. There is definitely no need to predict!!! The result I gave you is a prediction of the direction of movement from the current (H+L)/2 to the next (H+L)/2. That is, knowing the current (H+L)/2 and assuming that the next (H+L)/2 will be higher than the current one, you can statistically calculate the minimum stable movement, which the price will surely go up. I showed you the statistics of such calculations.

Sergei, I'm telling you again - (H+L)/2 is an averaging of the initial quote. The resulting BP (which is from (H+L)/2) has a positive correlation between the neighboring samples in the series of the first difference, it is easy to predict by any method, including your long-natal, brilliant and God knows what else method. The same series has, as a consequence, inevitable phase delay, which nullifies all the advantages of its easy predictability.

You're engaging in pseudoscientific masturbation and I'm getting tired of telling you that! It's like predicting a muwink - it predicts well, but lags just as well. You can, of course, increase the forecast horizon, but the accuracy drops exponentially with all the wet stuff that comes with it.

You're running in circles and you're pissing me off.

paralocus писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, my Matcad is glitchy (bought in a stall for 100 rubles -:) ). Can someone please give me a link to a non-glitchy Matcad (preferably 14, as I have Vista).

I don't use Matcad, but have seen it here:

http://webmegapolis.com/soft/

http://magnit.ca/2009/01/14/

paralocus писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, my Matcad is glitchy (I bought it in a shop for 100 roubles -:) ). Can someone please give me a link to a non-glitchy matcad (preferably 14, as I have Vista).

How about the fact that the "glitchy" it is not because of the fact that in a stall bought for 100 rubles, but that the 14-th?

Neutron >> :

What about the fact that it's "glitchy" not because it was bought in a stall for 100 rubles, but because it's the 14th?

Then hang yourself... urgently -:)

What's the problem with putting a non-14 on Vista?

Someone in this thread, grasn, I think, said that on Vista 13 goes off at once. Maybe I misunderstood something, then sorry - but I need to change this software. Tried to split the code yesterday.... and until the dead of night I was looking for an error in my one-layer - well, it's not learning on cotier, and I don't care! I even rewrote the whole grid from the beginning - nothing helps - the girl has twos all the time. Today I put everything back the way it was - it's working.

Install 2001i Pro, you'll never be in trouble!
Reason: