Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 48

paralocus писал(а) >>

Come on. I'll get some rest and by Monday I'll have the code up. Here's what surprises me:

For example, I take my single layer with 24 inputs and run it on the GBPUSD clockwise. If I give it 200 epochs, the results are disappointing, but if I give it only 24 epochs at 18-20... then I doubt that any two-layer will be able to compete with it - profit 24!

But the "squeeze" for mine is either harmful or(more often) useless, as it jumps over local lows with all the same warming.

Mathemat, grasn, thank you guys for the kind words! And Neutron for the science! When it comes to sexual orientation in trading - I'm a convinced (now) nymphomaniac :-)

Take it for what it's worth...

>> what does "profit 24" mean?

YDzh >> :

>> what does "profit 24" mean?

It means quite a lot. You can go out on a bear with a girl like that.

I dare to suggest that you take a close look at the content of Neutron's lessons in this thread. Everything is there, including Profitability calculation... and even an almost error-free code of a working grid (admittedly one-layer and in Matcad). The errors there are insignificant. If you get it all figured out, you can fix them like two fingers on the pavement.

paralocus писал(а) >>

That means quite a lot. You can go out to bear with a girl like that.

I dare suggest that you take a close look at the content of Neutron's lessons in this thread. Everything is there, including Profitability calculation... and even an almost error-free code of a working grid (admittedly one-layer and in Matcad). The errors there are insignificant. If you get the hang of it, you can fix them like two fingers on the pavement.

I might not be doing that at all. I'm just curious about what 24 means. I'm much more curious about the input data, how it's normalised, etc. There are plenty of ready-made grids around...

Pardon me, gentlemen! Correction!

Not 24, 20.4. Here's a picture:

So I understand that straight lines are what you get by "regressing" those sets that are marked with crosses?

YDzh >> :

I'm just curious about what 24 means. I'm much more curious about the input data, how it's normalised, etc. There are plenty of ready-made grids around...

So that's what it's all about here... with clear examples. But I'm not going to agitate any more.

Paralocus, in your own words, what is shown on this graph? I'm not from around here, I don't understand MathCad in words :)

paralocus писал(а) >>

I dare to suggest that you read carefully the content of Neutron's tutorials in this thread. Everything is there, including profitability calculation ... and even an almost error-free code of a working grid (although single layer and in Matcad). The errors there are insignificant. If you get the hang of it - you may fix them like two fingers on the pavement.

Could you be a little more specific? I'm looking for the simplest example. You could always make it more complicated. But you need to understand how the simplest brick works and then to build a house out of it.

Gentlemen, may I ask what tools do you prefer for networking and why? Does anyone even write them themselves?

I use ready-made, although my opinion is not popular...
Reason: