Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 25

mql4com >> :

It was not about the spread increase in my post. Just in this respected American brokerage company the spreads have always been floating, as they are in the market.

This is absolutely normal - spreads are floating all the time and companies warn us about it all the time.

I have a feeling that the administration has been leaked today in a concrete way.

Renat >> :

You know, it's absolutely normal, spreads are floating all the time and companies keep warning you about it.

Renat, what is the nature of skirting the MAIN question?

It's really interesting why one thing is on the chart, but another in the market overview.

sol >> :
I have a feeling that the administration has really pissed off today.

More like just sick and tired of watching the snot and provocations.

>> We are not allowed to trade.

sol >> :

Because it is really interesting why one thing is on the chart and another in the market overview.

Because quoted and historical streams are different things.

In normal times they are the same, but when there is a spread spread spread (and even if it is floating), they are different.

Renat >> :

Because a quotation stream and a historical stream are different things.

In normal times they coincide, but when there is a spread spread spread (and even more floating), they are different.

Thanks for the clarification! It wasn't really clear.

Renat >> :

Because quote flows and historical flows are different things.

During normal times they coincide, but when there is a spread spread spread (and even if it is floating), they are different.

Renat, if I provide a video here where I show that such a mismatch is permanent, you will simply ban me and delete the post. If you think it's acceptable for me to refute what you say here with proof, then I'll do it. Let's just do it without the bans. I'm not breaking any forum rules. And I'm only continuing a nasty thread for you because you are misleading people with statements like that.

Renat >> :

Because quoted and historical streams are different things.

Why not put the charts on a "quotable stream"? Otherwise they are worthless.
Otherwise you get a Brezhnevian approach: one thing in the paper, but in life....

And in general it is not clear: what are the two streams? As I understand it "quotational" should become "historical". Please clarify.

Well actually the so-called "history" is a myth as it is being cleaned up, normalised etc. (which the quote providers do not really hide). But the result is well known: the balance rocket when testing on the smoothed "historical" data and loss on the real account. Which further confirms that testing of scalpers also generates myths.

Generally speaking, the normal story (human) is also a myth. Look at how it is twisted, turned, interpreted and revised in some countries of the former USSR (and not only there).

Competent maintenance of the forum, prompt discussion of programming issues, timely elimination of the noticed snags in the release of new builds,

A democratic atmosphere of the forum and generally good "feedback" led to the illusion of the right of forum users to get 100% honest answers concerning business relations of MCs and their clients - DCs.

But it will never happen. Everyone has his own business, his own interests, his own partners and obligations.

Reason: