Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 22

granit77 >> :

You forgot to put a smiley face.

of course :)

Renat писал(а) >>

Perhaps we will submit the next change in spreads to the Jury for approval:

It is done... Spreads changed on 01.12 at 16:51 server time.

Night Watchman.

Error 130 does not send a request to the trade server, it's not even an error, it's just a notification, maybe that's what the EA is designed to do. Is there a difference when the level of stop is checked in the code before sending the request for opening (and at the same time, there is a message in the log about the presence of a trading signal but unacceptable for the EA trading conditions), and just trying to open, when the message about the wrong level of stop is printed in the log itself (with this error the request does not go further than the terminal). The only reason I could believe is the large size of the log files. Is there anything in the rules about limiting the size of log files for each participant?

Integer >> :

Night Watchman.

Error 130 does not send a request to the trade server, it's not even an error, it's just a notification, maybe that's what the EA is designed to do. Is there a difference when the stop level is checked in the code before sending the request for opening (and at the same time, there is a message in the log about the presence of a trading signal but not permissible for the EA's trading conditions), and just trying to open, when the message about the wrong level of stop is printed in the log itself (with this error the request does not go further than the terminal). The only reason I could believe is the large size of the log files. Is there anything in the rules about limiting logfile size for each participant?

Who cares if the request goes in or out. The guys decided to go along with the rules, and they got it. And in my opinion, fair enough. If you take advantage of a loophole in the rules, be prepared to take advantage of a loophole in the EA. Could Sagittarius have written a situation handler like Prismal did? He could have. But he didn't. He could have just acted more honestly, like abeiks did. Instead of backtracking on one single point from the rules. And stop playing American justice. It's like drying a cat in the microwave. Any normal person knows you can't do that, but you have to write in the instructions for the especially gifted.

arnautov писал(а) >>

Who cares if the request goes away or not. The guys decided to go along with the rules, and they got it. And in my opinion, fair enough. If you take advantage of a loophole in the rules, be prepared to take advantage of a loophole in the EA. Could Sagittarius have written a situation handler like Prismal did? He could have. But he didn't. He could have just acted more honestly, like abeiks did. Instead of backtracking on one single point from the rules. And stop playing American justice. It's like drying a cat in the microwave. Any normal person knows you can't do that, but you have to write in the instructions for the especially gifted.

Why would you write this handler when the terminal itself handles it? It makes a big difference whether the request goes to the server or not. And what is not allowed? - You cannot use the terminal functions, everything must be duplicated in the Expert Advisor?

For those who rejoice about the change in spreads.

You should not be rejoicing. If you had thought a little deeper, you would have seen. That the organizers have demonstrated what any broker may do to any trader. If you do not like how the market is trading, you will not get what you want. If you don't like how the trade is going, I can do it (spreads, stops, spikes, gaps, requotes , etc.). Trade nice traders :-)

Just now FOREX EX PO was held, so there were many who stated some unpleasant things for MQL-developers (joint development of new projects, use of other trading platforms). MT is still not licensed for exchange trading, and with such a quoting machine it will never get it.

arnautov писал(а) >> But I didn't. I could have just acted more honestly, like abeiks did.

By the way, abeiks' TP is not that small - from 5 to 10 pips. Having looked at some of the trades, I didn't find an TP of less than 5.

Even now the spread on EURGBP is unrealistically low. It should be larger than max(EURUSD,GBPUSD) and smaller or equal to the sum of their spreads. I.e. under given conditions 4 points, but not 3 points as on GBPUSD.

Avals писал(а) >>
The spread on EURGBP is unrealistically low now. It may be wider than max(EURUSD,GBPUSD) and smaller or equal to the sum of their spreads. I.e. under given conditions 4 points, and not 3 points as on GBPUSD.

You don't say. That's crazy. Come on, let's do it. Let's have another meeting and decide 100 points by force of will. What's the big deal?)

Prival писал(а) >>

You don't say. That's crazy. Come on, let's do it. Let's have another meeting and decide 100 points by force of will. There is no point to trivial changes)).

Spread is determined by instrument liquidity, and when the real counterparty is not needed, the liquidity is infinite)))). Originally we should have fixed spreads (and including changes of them) to providers and prices at which real transactions should be done taking into account data points.

In general, the brokerage company is a counterparty and has the right to change the terms in accordance with the rules. If you do not like it, trade with market spread Level II.

Reason: