FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1836

Vizard_:

Brent in roubles... min. 12g pierced...

Why did you have to escalate the situation? I don't get it))). You are teaching us, but you are just like little kids. There should be order and respect for one another in communication, it is clear that many people are talking nonsense, but they are having fun. He is a normal guy, he is adequate, the rules are the same for everyone, you know the answer.

We are waiting for him to come back.

Server Muradasilov:

I do not understand why you had to escalate the situation. You are grown-ups, you are teaching us, but you are like little kids. There should be order and respect for one another in communication, it is clear that many people are talking nonsense, but they are having fun. He is a normal guy, he is adequate, the rules are the same for everyone, you know the answer.

We are waiting for him to come back.

What a nice thing to say.

It's a pity not many people here follow them, and what's more, they consider it an honor to go against simple human rules ...

Good day...

Strange is right.But why did you ask yourself?

azfaraon:

Good day...

Strange is right.But why did you ask yourself?

You seem to have been unbanned today, what is he right about Barabashkin acting as moderator?

Server Muradasilov:
You seem to have been unbanned today, what is he right about Barabashkin acting as moderator?
I'm talking about his strategy... I got banned for what they know best.

azfaraon:
I'm talking about his strategy... They probably banned me for what they know best...
What's his strategy, what's his right?

Alexey Busygin:
And what is his strategy, what is right?

I don't think so ... I mean, this is the first time you've been here... The man explained so much to me, he wanted to explain... he gave lots of links...

It's clear that everyone uses what is clear to him and what is convenient for his psychology and character... The strategy is based on processing information.

azfaraon:
I'm talking about his strategy in general ... And they banned me for what they know best.
I apologize for getting it wrong at first, everyone has strategies, and they work for many people - Starov, Ilya, Wizard, Idler, etc. . The most interesting thing is that they are not exactly alike, but fundamentally different. If you mean "running in the field", he's right, it's nonsense. People have been running in the field for years. They've outlasted almost every strategy listed above.

Well, if a man has 1,000 quid and opens a 0.01 lot and then sits and takes a profit and calls it a strategy, honestly, there are no more questions...

azfaraon:

I don't think so ... I mean, this is the first time you've been here... The man explained so much to me, he wanted to explain... he gave lots of links...

It's clear that everyone uses what is clear to him and convenient to psychology and character ... The strategy is based on the processing of information ...

No one contradicted him and said nothing wrong about it. All those interested had read the links and looked at the pictures, and now they are watching. Thanks to everyone who offers information, thoughts, strategies, hints and so on!
Reason: