time in the terminal at the championships

Good afternoon.

I couldn't find an answer - what time will be in the terminal at the Championship 2012?

And one more thing - what are the quotes on the server in the history and where will the quotes be taken from during the Championship? Will they be somehow processed (filtered) before being sent to the terminal?

And one more question - which spread on the Championship's history is floating or fixed?

Thank you.

The quotes and spread are sorted out.

There is still a question about the time in the terminal and will there be a switch to winter time?

Thank you

Документация по MQL5: Дата и время / TimeDaylightSavings
Документация по MQL5: Дата и время / TimeDaylightSavings
  • www.mql5.com
Дата и время / TimeDaylightSavings - Документация по MQL5

autoforex:

The quotes and spread are sorted out.

There is still a question about the time in the terminal and will there be a switch to winter time?

Thank you

Now we are testing Expert Advisors for the Championship. "The Trading Environment for the tests simulates the Championship's trading environment. It remains to be seen what time is used on the test accounts. Most likely GMT_0, without daylight saving time.

autoforex:

The question remains open about the time in the terminal and whether there will be a switch to winter time?

Are you watching the news? I don't see any other reason to be interested in this question.

Rosh:
Are you tuning in to the news? I don't see any other reason to be interested in this question.

Dear Rosh, this is the sixth time I'm going to enter the championship with the same Expert Advisor, which makes trades at the same time - at 18.00 CET.

It is very important for me to know what time it will be in the terminal, and it is VERY important for me to know if and when the switch to winter time will be on, and even more important, WHEN?

So the question remains open.

I will explain why the questions arose. Maybe I missed something, but the following point is not clear to me:

Alpari's quotes and the Championship server quotes are identical up to November 7, 2011?

As of November 7, 2011, Alpari quotes are 1 hour behind: the candle in Alpari has a time of 01.00 and in the contest account the time = 00.00 !!!

Alpari has EET time and is moving it to Daylight Saving Time. If we assume that Alpari's quotes are correct, then there is a problem with the quotes on the Championship server!

The opposite is also possible - the server has the correct time, then Alpari has the wrong time.

The question is where is the correct time ?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

autoforex:

Dear Rosh, this is the sixth time I'm going to enter the championship with the same Expert Advisor, which makes trades at the same time - at 18.00 CET.

It is very important for me to know what time it will be in the terminal, and it is VERY important for me to know if and when the switch to winter time will be on, and even more important, WHEN?

So the question remains open.

If memory serves me correctly, the time reference has always been GMT+1 Winter/Summer changeover in Europe and Russia.

I think that would be enough to determine the parameters you need for your EA.

At least last year (when I was wondering about it) the answer would have been

Вопрос где правильное время ?

Alpari have moved their servers to the same time zone. They have the right, although I'm not sure why. Given the time zones, the times are the same everywhere and therefore correct.

autoforex:

The question is where is the right time ?

There is no right time. :)

What is the right time for you?

In mql5 there is a function TimeGMT(). Calculating the difference dt = TimeCurrent() - TimeGMT(); by yourself will not solve your problem?

Документация по MQL5: Дата и время / TimeGMT
Документация по MQL5: Дата и время / TimeGMT
  • www.mql5.com
Дата и время / TimeGMT - Документация по MQL5

All sorted out, it seems, with the timing of the quotes. Still a problem with the Metaquotes server

I would venture to guess that the time on the Championship should be EET with the conversion to winter time on the last Sunday in October. Exactly the same as in Alpari.

The assumption is based on the complete coincidence of the Championship server and Alpari quotes until November 7, 2011.

On November 7, 2011 there was a shift in Metaquotes server quotes by one hour! When I asked "why it happened" I found the answer, which puzzled me - because I asked them to do it myself:)))

Read how this is possible in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/5209

Now I ask the organizers to correct the situation and synchronize the quotes of the Championship server with Alpari quotes! Or explain what time will be in the Championship and will it be on winter time?

Thank you.

Doesn't anybody else see the difference in quotes apart from me? I don't think so, because the indicator readings depend on it, especially on the higher timeframes.

I have compared the quotes of Alpari and the Metaquotes server:

coincide -> 02.05.2011 -> shift -> 31.10.2011 -> coincide -> 07.11.2011 -> shift

until 02.05.2011 the quotes matched completely (from 2005 at least). Then there is a shift on 31.10.2011, again switching to a complete coincidence of quotes up to 07.11.2011, then again a shift by one hour and up to the present time.

что со временем?
что со временем?
  • www.mql5.com
Мой советник открывается строго в 18.

I would like to hear a comment from the organisers of the championship.

Thank you.

Reason: