An advisor that is not afraid of a margin call. Who would like to try it out? - page 10

Reshetov >> :

It's better to take some maths book for university students. There are both examples and problems. Or hire a tutor. This isn't a school or a course.

Perhaps I should have asked you not to accuse me of ignorance.

You may have original ideas, but the form in which you put them..................

I well remember your "Reshetov multiplication system" and other "discoveries".

If you come up with something original and want to show it to others, at least suppress your boorishness or you have so little respect for yourself that you treat others this way.

For those who follow this thread again:

If the market moves first n pips in our direction and then n pips against us or in reverse order, we will lose part of our deposit. I, for example, don't know a way around this.

zxd45 >> :

Apparently I should have asked you not to accuse me of ignorance.

Like a sadomasochist?

zxd45 >> :

For those who have been following the topic, I will repeat:

If the market moves first n pips in our direction and then n pips against us or in reverse order, we will lose part of our deposit. I, for example, do not know any way around this.

The method of extracting a profit for this market behaviour has been known for a long time and is called martingale. Someone in this thread has already reminded us of it. Look carefully at the previous posts.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

I will continue the experiment. Today I funded the account, i.e. I made up for yesterday's losses from my own pocket. Let's see how it goes. Trading, as well as yesterday on three pairs:

EURUSD - buy

USDCAD - sell

USDCHF - sell

I also added buy GBPJPY.... this morning your Expert Advisor, while taking a profit of 1% from the initial balance, made 5% profit... Mine under the same conditions made 17% profit....

Idea!!!) Apply the sets of pairs from the T101 method to the EA:

1) Sell

GBPUSD EURGBP GBPCHF CHFJPY AUDJPY EURJPY USDCHF

2) buy

CADJPY AUDUSD USDJPY EURUSD EURCHF GBPJPY USDCAD

Can't run a test, no PC handy, anyone willing to test and share the result or maybe monitoring?

Reshetov >> :

The method of extracting a profit for this market behaviour has been known for a long time and is called martingale. Someone in this thread has already reminded us of it. Look carefully at previous posts.

I meant a little differently. Perhaps this is a highly refined situation, but nevertheless. Suppose we have 2n orders of which n are profitable and n are losing. The number of points in each order is equal, though it does not matter. What I mean is that we cannot offer any set of volumes (weights) of these orders so as to get profit under any distribution of profitable and losing positions. Moreover, for any set of volumes, the number of losing allocations will be greater than the number of profitable ones.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

My EA, made using your methodology, makes an order of magnitude more trades... You could move to a higher TF or increase minimum lot... This will reduce the number...

What filter did you set?

kharko >> :

I added more buying GBPJPY.... this morning your advisor, while taking a profit of 1% of the original balance, made 5% to the plus... Mine under the same conditions made 17% profit....

I put an EA on GBPJPY, but not on buy, but on sell. Although the pair has been rising lately.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Idea!!!) Apply the sets of pairs from the T101 method to the EA:

1) Sell

GBPUSD EURGBP GBPCHF CHFJPY AUDJPY EURJPY USDCHF

2) buy

CADJPY AUDUSD USDJPY EURUSD EURCHF GBPJPY USDCAD

Can't start testing, no PC handy, anyone willing to test and share the result or maybe monitoring?

Max entry 7% of deposit for each pair...

Reshetov писал(а) >>

I have put an EA on GBPJPY, but not on a buy, but on a sell. Although the pair has been rising lately.

I have noticed a trend... if the quid goes up, the pound goes down... today i'm selling the quid and buying the pound and the yen....

Reason: