An advisor that is not afraid of a margin call. Who would like to try it out? - page 15

pisara >> :

I don't understand it, the state is sorted originally - obviously not by opening time, and it's a pain in the neck for Excel :(

the state is sorted by closing time, i don't know why, but it never bothered me.

In what % range do you keep the size of the "tail"?

i don't understand the question... perhaps you don't know the essence of the Expert Advisor yet.

Besides, from such an article it is not so easy to see the advantage or even the point of the method (total winnings are less than 700 when the only dominant trade is 0.23 lots, which has given more than +800, the rest trades are 0.01-0.08 lots).

The method essence has already been described here many times and in detail (the first page should go into the essence), in this case, just two absolutely identical EAs work, but in reverse mode - one takes a hit, the other settles and that's it.

I see it as a good, self-sufficient, complete tool, not an Expert Advisor, like "put it in and it'll make you money".

the tool can be used, can be not used, can be used in some cases, or take an idea from it for something else, etc.

---

but that's not the question I had in the first place

Please have a look at this account:

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=5301

Similar system? Lots of profitable trades, almost no drawdown. How to achieve this result? At least give me a hint..... please......

EvgeTrofi >> :

Please take a look at this account:

Similar system? Lots of profitable trades, almost no drawdown. How to achieve this result? At least give me a hint..... please......

A hint:

1. If you have a small trading account, which is not afraid of losing.

2) Trading without stops (do I have to decipher it?).

3. Short targets.

4. Maximum drawdown of equity (funds) on the history is about 60% of the balance. (In your words, "almost no drawdown").

5. The lifetime of the account is almost 2 months and the equity profit is 14%.

6. At the moment there is a floating loss of about 40% of the current balance on open positions.

Can you draw your own conclusions?

EvgeTrofi >> :

Please have a look at this account:

In my opinion - not a similar system there at all

goldtrader >> :

>> can you draw your own conclusions?

Thank you very much! I downloaded the story into Excel, rotated it a bit and understood that the Expert Advisor was written on the expectations. I almost bought it on joy.

FixedMarginAutoLevel v05
Alpari-Demo (Build 220)
EURUSD symbol (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 5 Minutes (M5) 2008.06.02 00:00 - 2008.12.24 00:00 (2008.06.01 - 2008.12.24)
Benchmark model (very rough method, results cannot be taken into account)
Parameters risk=0.02;

Bars in history 42880 Simulated ticks 1249601 Modeling quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit 2000.00
Net profit 3085.43 Total profit 6990.00 Total loss -3904.57
Profitability 1.79 Expected payoff 6.58
Absolute drawdown 991.69 Maximum drawdown 4296.50 (47.06%) Relative drawdown 56.07% (1286.93)

Total trades 469 Short positions (% win) 285 (42.46%) Long positions (% win) 184 (55.98%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 224 (47.76%) Loss trades (% of all) 245 (52.24%)
The most profitable trade 1991.69 losing trade -334.29
Average profitable trade 31.21 losing trade -15.94
Maximum number of uninterrupted wins (profit) 41 (803.29) uninterrupted losses (loss) 22 (-739.97)
Maximum number of continuous profits (number of wins) 1991.69 (1) continuous loss (number of losses) -793.37 (10)
Average continuous gain 4 continuous loss 4

Many thanks to Yuri for such a great idea. I'm still trying to perfect it and some things have started to work out.

Changes in the new version:

- Now the system works on cent accounts (with minimum lot 0.01).

- It has greater "staying power" because it trades according to two indicators, and not randomly. In the case where there is no clear signal to buy / sell - is working in close ounly (only partially closes transactions) If the signal has changed - closes all open transactions in the opposite direction and opens in the right direction.

- It is not particularly optimized. You can only see how the risk parameter affects trades. Recomendable value = 0.02

- It does not overload a brokerage company. Trades on one pair are executed not more than once in 3-5 minutes. If requotes, it will try again right away.

- During operation it tries to close orders with the smallest lots. Thus the number of trades opened at the same time is reduced, which leads to quick taking the required profit when reaching the boundary specified in FixedProfit parameter.

I recommend to set FixedMarginAutoLevel v05 for all pairs at once.

Good results are obtained if you start trading at 6:00 Moscow time and take profits around noon.

Files:
experts.rar  12 kb

EvgeTrofi >> :

FixedMarginAutoLevel v05 ....

A very interesting system.

I'd like to see the code, if possible, I'd like to see the idea "live" so I don't have to "bend the wheel" ;-)

>>Thank you!

EvgeTrofi

Please tell me how to contact you. I have a couple of questions for you.

If you have any questions, my contacts are on my profile.

Thank you.

Reason: