[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 446

Question between the lines. Do you guys have this on your audi as well?

So far, the scenario assumed by the indicator for Monday is fulfilled https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45438/page436 and as https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45438/page437 said earlier, there is no significant momentum either up or down, so it seems to be a flat for now.

Hi all, it looks like we're going down this week... If so, mobile lucky in this situation:

strangerr:

I was looking at something over the weekend, I thought. For the last 7 months no one was selling the Euro, they were buying it, 16.5 figures down in 8.5 months, ridiculous. Anyway, I was wrong.

Until the morning.

There's a good point...

Stranger, you might have received an email in the winter of spring of '11 about someone's big freeze at 1.28, I don't remember exactly now....

there was an appeal to all traders to extend to these targets ... that they would invest BOOOOo big money again to play on the downside....

so now i'm thinking - people have played their money back and closed positions to the upside..... so maybe it will really go up....

maybe it's time to take a close on 1.35 already....

again - if we look at october's rise as a corrective, then the fall down is fully worked out....

let's think.... of course it would be interesting to hear Margaret's thoughts on global....)

SEVER11:
Hi all, it looks like we're going down this week... If so, mobile lucky in this situation:

Say: amidst heightened anxiety.......

rigc:

it makes sense...

Stranger you might have received an email in the winter of spring 11 about someone's big selves hanging at 1.28 or so, I don't remember exactly now....

there was an appeal to all traders to extend to these targets ... that they would invest BOOOOo big money again to play on the downside....

so now i'm thinking - people have played their money back and closed positions in the plus..... so maybe it will really go up....

maybe it's time to take a close on 1.35 already....

again - if we look at october's rise as a corrective, then the fall down is fully worked out....

let's think.... of course it would be interesting to hear Margaret's thoughts on global....)

No letters came, and I usually delete those right away, but I spent all day yesterday thinking about the situation, waiting for us to grow until the autumn.

strangerr:

I didn't get any letters, and I usually delete them right away, but I spent all day yesterday thinking about the situation, we'll see a rise until the autumn.

What about 1.1? Didn't you write such a forecast not so long ago?

MobileMan:

What about 1.1? Didn't you write that forecast not so long ago?

I didn't write 1.1, I wrote 1.15 at the end of the year and it's still on.

strangerr:

I didn't write 1.1, I wrote 1.15 for the end of the year and it's on.

I was figuratively speaking )))) Funny how it's up until autumn and then down sharply, it turns out...

MobileMan:

figuratively )))) The funny thing is, it's up until autumn and then it's down sharply...

And no one cancelled the crisis at the end of the year)))
Reason: