Crisis: Don't we care? - page 8

And here's another version:)

Well this version (also paranoid) already has a beard. Computers were blamed back in 1987, I think.

I remember someone here quoted someone (verbatim, I do not remember), that today the winner is the one who has the fastest ping to the exchange. Logically we must make the following conclusion: only bot can really take advantage of faster pings.

However, this does not automatically mean that these bots are insane and uncontrollable :)

I personally find it interesting from a theoretical point of view :). If psychology of the crowd is the basis of classical thechanalysis, then the presence of a crowd of bots in the market requires taking their collective "psychology" into account. That is, possible collective effects. Maybe we should clarify right away: we are not talking about ascribing some mystic super properties to artificial "intellects", while specific collective effects can appear in groups of the most primitive "individuals".

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Well this version (also paranoid) already has a beard. Computers were blamed back in 1987, I think.

No, back in 1984. I'm talking about me. When I first met them.

DVK, is it?

The closest thing to the situation.
Petya: Vasily Ivanovich, and if I criticise you, will I get nothing?
V.I. - Nothing will happen to you Petyka....
no red trousers
no hats
no Polish saddle
no tobacco
no sugar
Petyka will give you nothing!

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

I, for example, do not have a clear understanding of what the Ministry of Economy is doing in general (as if it does not exist at all).

My God, what naivety, you look like you have just come into the world or have watched a lot of p.t.v. These guys are certainly not in charge of the country's problems. What can a country that sells nothing to other countries but raw materials (and therefore has no other kinds of income) at a time when raw materials are getting cheaper? It is the right time to grab a nibble from the Stabilization Fund before the crisis, and it is just beginning. This is no time for trifles, the time of "grab and go" begins. The "worthless" economy has to die, it is a pity that it may happen to us.

P.S. What a pity the new Kirienko was not appointed in time, now it will have to take the blame, but we can blame it on the global crisis, and GDP doubling is out of the question - it is forgotten by everybody forever. The crisis in America is clear and already being corrected, so it will not go anywhere, i.e. USD will not die.

Well, this thread is not MQL at all.

reading a book...

And this is what I noticed :-)

1.e. The crisis at the beginning of the 20th century. ( Depression in the Americans... crawled out by '39.)

2.e. The crisis in 70-80 ( Bretton-Woodstock system buried in 73, forex on its birthday in 74 ), that crisis had the same problems as now, the Americans had construction sector gone down first.

The gap between the 1st and the 2nd one is not very long ~30-40 years in general....

3.e. Today's crisis.

Guess how long it has been between the 2nd and 3rd crisis ? :-)

Again ~30-40 years.

We wait for the current crisis to pass and prepare for the next one in about 30 years.

That's great ! 30-40 years have passed and everything is feverish again !!!!

I look further down the line (American book, in our translation, '91) quotations:

Look at this:

FUNT: 1.5380

canadian: 0.7457

Australia: 0.6618

( Data is for January 29 1987, "time flies and nothing changes...")

that's not a healthy statistic ! where the world is going....

lna01 >> :

Here's another version:)

"- The problem, as the current crisis has shown, arises when they start copying money themselves in unlimited quantities" (C)

well, that's what quid do.

"The use of algorithms in exchanges has led to the emergence of a large amount of "virtual", unsecured money" (c)

That's bullshit.

In 2006 cars accounted for 40% of all trading on the London Stock Exchange, and in some US markets that figure reaches 80%.

I wonder how much of that % is leaking.

Since the 1980s a large proportion of stocks and derivatives have been bought and sold not by live brokers but by computers

Stump the very first 386 rules ! neuronet to be trained like this by 2006... apparently they didn't stop training and only recently finished the network .....

BARS >> :

I'm reading a book...

that's not a healthy statistic! where the world is going....

Why isn't it healthy? Normal, healthy, cyclical development, evolutionary spiral.

what happened after the first crisis? - development and growth

what happened after the second crisis? - even more and rapid development and growth.

what happened after the third crisis? - three guesses.

---

more positivity

Reason: