How to draw up a contract with an investor correctly? - page 6

Here is a template of an agreement between a trader and an investor that I found on the internet.
Files:
contract.rar  9 kb

Timbo, your turn ))

alexx_v:
Timbo, it's your turn ))

What's mine for? I've already said that all over the world they count by equity. And they don't have any technical risks with it. It's not my opinion, it's the multiplication table, it's not discussed anywhere or by anyone, it just is.

But, as you correctly point out, explaining to a dumbfounded locophile that lock is nothing and self-defeating is a waste of time. I hope that for the reading part of the forum visitors, something cleared up. You can't drag anyone into heaven by force.

What is all this crap about investors? You don't need investors if you have a profitable system.

and those who like to drain other people's deposits will be punished in the end!

timbo:

What about mine?

I'm a little tired of him. )

You can't force anyone into heaven.
Truth.

Well, if the topic of locks is so close to you and you care so much, let's talk about locks :)))

Just a reminder: I don't use locked trading positions, but since I use technical orders (I store my state in them), I use the possibility to create locked orders. This was easier for me to do and works reliably. You got hysterical when I tried to explain it in the locks thread :) I don't really know what I'm talking about, you added me to the ranks of lock lovers and you're still trashing me :)

Shall we continue? Please tell me what you think of locos....

:)

gip:

Well, if the topic of locks is so close to you and you care so much, let's talk about locks :)))

Just a reminder: I don't use locked trading positions, but since I use technical orders (I store my state in them), I use the possibility to create locked orders. This was easier for me to do and works reliably. You got hysterical when I tried to explain it in the locks thread :) I don't really know what I'm talking about, you added me to the ranks of lock lovers and you're still trashing me :)

Shall we continue? Please tell me what you think of locos....

:)

There's no one, you've told everyone to fuck off.

Let's get your balance sheet straight.

you had money and used it to buy a property (you opened warrants)

Now you have a flat of 200,000.

car 20,000

and an estate of 5,000,000.

Considering that's the market value right now, you're a multimillionaire.

You decide to move to another country, you need the money and you put the house up for sale so you can buy a house in another country with the money.

A week later, shit happens, they put a railway through the homestead, which suddenly burned down and wasn't insured, and paid you a refund of $1.

Looking at your balance sheet you are still a multi-millionaire as the warrants are not closed, congratulations

Mischek:

What's wrong with your eyesight? Or your brain? Why are you attributing some kind of idiocy to me? Read the fucking thread first, then get in.

Pig-saurus is right...

---

You can't even make fun of the stubborn, it's so stupid...

gip:
What's wrong with your eyesight? Or your brain? Why are you attributing some kind of idiocy to me? Read the fucking thread first, then get in the way.

Read it and what?

gip:

What's wrong with your eyesight? Or your brain? Why are you attributing some kind of idiocy to me? Read the fucking thread first, then get in.

Pig-saurus is right...

---

You can't even make fun of the stubborn, it's so stupid...

I wasn't going to mock
Reason: