How to draw up a contract with an investor correctly? - page 3

gip:

Timbo, as usual, didn't understand shit when he was awake, but he waved his sword :)

The question was asked correctly, you need some kind of calculation methodology and profit/loss agreements, equity is not suitable for this role.

I've made up my mind and for my calculations I take the least of the equity and balance as a reliable and realised profit.

You could of course make it harder, but there's no need.

I know you love me...

Equity only. Agree that you count the equity at market close on the last Friday of the month and make all calculations based on this figure. This is the accepted method worldwide, this is how all investment funds do it. You are not satisfied with the multiplication table, do you want to make up your own?

gip:

The question was asked correctly, there needs to be some methodology of calculation and profit/loss arrangements, equity is not suitable for this role.

Why should it be?

timbo:

I know you love me...

Equity only. Agree that you count the equity at market close on the last Friday of the month and make all calculations based on this figure. This is the accepted method worldwide, this is how all investment funds do it. You're not satisfied with the multiplication table, do you want to come up with your own?

Yes, what's particularly striking is your ability to pass off your opinion as "the world's opinion".

Well, do your homework for once... there's such a thing as collateral, it's like the collateral doesn't belong to you anymore and can't be counted as profit. Shall I explain further?

Or imagine that your balance sheet is small and your eavity is big. You report a profit at the end of the month and then the investor wants to withdraw profit....

gip:

Yes, what's particularly striking is your ability to pass off your opinion as that of "the whole world".

Well, take a moment... there's such a thing as collateral, collateral doesn't belong to you anymore and can't be considered as profit. Shall I explain further?

You're a fantasist. How come I don't own the collateral?

And about the whole world... The balance sheet is a methaquote invention, nowhere in the world does any investment fund use MT and its cheesy ideology. All money is always invested in one asset or another, i.e. it never, except when the account is closed, ends up in cache - analogous to a metaquote balance, there is always only equity - the present value of all the assets. Come on, explain the balance and the calculations based on it to me.

gip:

Or imagine a situation where your balance sheet is small and your ecvity is large. You report a profit at the end of the month and the investor wants to withdraw profit....

Immediately you close all the positions and give him the profit. What's the problem?

It's much worse if your balance sheet is big and your equity is small - how you'll get out of it, I don't know.

timbo:

You said that you work with attracted funds, but you don't seem to have dealt with these questions. You're not really aware of these practical issues.

Immediately you close all positions and give him a profit. What's the problem?

Gah :)))

---

Anyway, just to reiterate, I use a minimum of the metaquote balance or equity. On average it suits me fine.

gip:

In general, just to reiterate, I use a minimum of the metaquote balance or equity. I am happy with that on average.

In other words, if the trader, for example, sold the Euro half a year ago and is sitting in a rising position for half a year (and may be another year), then the investor's fee is not granted?

Fun maths, though. :)

goldtrader:

In other words, if the trader, for example, sold the euro six months ago and is sitting in a position for six months (and can be another year), then he will not receive the investor's fee?

Fun maths, though. :)

You're not thinking straight. I don't hold orders for six months and I don't have such problems. I have stated my method.

And if someone is holding it, he needs to think about how to settle with the investor. Of course, this is a thoughtless way of looking at equity, like "all over the world". Like everything is the same all over the world :)

Well, what if he is pyramiding for half a year, building up a lot? Would you personally pay such a trader the equity portion of the fee? Would you personally pay such a trader the equity, considering that he/she could go bankrupt in a day? In one fell swoop?

gip:

You said that you work with attracted funds, but you do not seem to have dealt with these issues. You're not familiar with these practical issues.

---

In general, just to reiterate, I use a minimum of the metaquote balance or equity. On average it suits me fine.

There are plenty of ways to deceive investors, to make the relationship system as opaque as possible, to manipulate the numbers. "Today I want to count from one figure, tomorrow from another." Only equity makes the relationship as transparent as possible, the balance sheet can be easily manipulated, you can't do that with equity.

I see, I'm floating. "Geh" is a very good argument, a bullshit argument. As usual you have no proper arguments, but you're very good at discussing your opponent's personality.

By the way, I never said what kind of money I work with, that's another one of your fantasies. In case you're wondering, I live in a legal environment that doesn't adopt those barbaric 'trust management' methods we're talking about here, people invest in funds when they want to invest but can't do it themselves, and borrow from a bank when they need the extra cash.

As always you have plenty of ways to get your point across and start telling me how cool you are and what a cool country you live in :) Since I'm already convinced that you're mostly bullshit, I just skip your essays and don't read them.

But that's off-topic. And on the topic I kind of made a point, and then who will understand, who will not.

Reason: