How to draw up a contract with an investor correctly? - page 7

Sorry, snapped. Deleted it. Anyway, I'll explain again, I don't count profits on the balance sheet. I personally count profits on the lesser of balance and equity. But that doesn't work for everyone. Now do you get it?

---

Are there going to be any more bright people? Please...

gip:

Indeed, the Swinosaurs are right...

... ...who has repeatedly said that locks and balance are inventions of MT4. Stockbrokers and exchange platforms have no locks and no balance at all. And this is very clear to those, whose way is from exchange to MT4. Retraining, as we know, is always much more difficult, sometimes impossible. We witness this phenomenon from time to time.

gip:
I'm sorry, I lost it. Deleted. Anyway I explain again, I don't count profits by balance. I personally count profits on the lesser of balance and equity. But that doesn't suit everyone.

It has nothing to do with what suits who.

Everything has a price, a current price, it doesn't matter how much a 1972 Ruby TV was worth in the shop, now its price is $1 at best

You bought one barbambulator for 100 rubles in the hope of an increase, later you have to sell it, "close your order".

and the barbambulators became cheaper and are now worth 1 ruble.

Before the purchase, you had 100 roubles in your account.

How much is your account now

according to the balance of MT 100 rubles, because the transaction is not closed and sort of loss / profit is not fixed.

What is the real value of your account? 1 rouble, this is a true equity reflection in MT4.

You have to choose what to use, unfortunately everyone chooses.

But it's not suitable for everyone.

Mischek:

I would try to explain to you how, for example, insurers and investors value assets, but I'm afraid it would be difficult for the public here to understand. I would just point out that it is not at the current sales value of the analogue. Equity is not the true valuation of an asset. Too bad you don't understand that.

goldtrader:
... who has repeatedly said that locks and balance are inventions of MT4. There are no locks and no balance in exchange brokers and exchange platforms. And this is very clear to those, whose way is from exchange to MT4. Retraining, as we know, is always much more difficult, sometimes impossible. We witness this phenomenon from time to time.

Probably difficult, I do not know ... what are you talking about? What is there to relearn? Does it take three years to learn? I have not had much contact with traders, but I am beginning to think that this is indeed the case... Re-learning courses from MT4? Baccalaureate, third degree asset trading and all that?

gip:

I would try to explain to you how, for example, insurers and investors value assets, but I'm afraid it would be difficult for the public here to understand. I would just point out that it is not at the current sales value. Equity is not the actual valuation of an asset. Too bad you don't understand that.

You can't spread expectations on bread, you can't spread mt balance, you can't buy anything on the gap between the current price and the insurers' valuation, and you can buy and spread it on equity

It's actually the three percent that they live on. Have you looked at the statistics on the profitability of insurance firms? Take a look at this.

gip:

... like the insurers' valuation of assets ...

Not familiar with the work of insurers, but suspecting that they extrapolate the price of the Asset into the future when assessing it, taking their interest into account.

When calculating the investor with a trader, it is not necessary or possible to take the future into account. Of course, it is up to them.

goldtrader:

I am not familiar with the work of insurers, but I suspect that they extrapolate the price of an asset into the future, taking their interest into account.

When an investor with a trader calculates the future, there is no need or possibility to take it into account. Although, of course, it is their own business.

How is it not necessary or possible? Yes almost all traders trade expectation, automatic trading is repeatable behaviour, more or less known characteristics of the equity curve... How can you not put two and two together? Of course the price is relatively small, it is only an increase in capital efficiency, but still...

There are lots of examples of different contracts here. You can find the one you need.
Reason: