[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 912

Dimka-novitsek:

I'm sorry, I can't deal with my "Expert Advisor", it chronically gives an error 130 wrong stops, and does not trade. I've set different stops, 10-60 pips, all the same.

To begin with, instead of a stop and profit in SendOrders, put 0. Check whether the orders are opened. At first glance, your stops have to be 10 times larger, most likely you have five-digit quotes and the stops are too close to the open price .

Dimka-novitsek:

I'm sorry, I can't figure it out with my "EA", it chronically gives error 130 wrong stops, and does not trade. I've set all kinds of stops, 10-60 pips, all the same.

I think it should work. as my EA does not work properly at all, my total is always 0, alternating with an error 130.

I set extern double Lots=0.1, TakeProfit=50, stoploss=10;

I dont know what is wrong.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ok, maybe five digits? stops*10 and takeloss*10

costy_:

I'm fine, maybe five digits? Stop*10 and take*10

Well, the problem with the five digits, and with all the signs is easy to solve.

You write it in the Inite:

if(Digits==5 || Digits==3) PointX = Point * 10; // Корректировка Point под трёх- пятизнак
   if(Digits==4 || Digits==2) PointX = Point;
And, accordingly, initially declare a variable PointX of type double. Then, in the EA code, replace Point with PointX everywhere

Thank you!!!I guess that's definitely it!!!!

ivandurak:

like this

static int KolBars; // this variable stores the number of bars

if ( your condition && Bars != KolBars)

{ // if the number of bars has changed on the screen - opening of a new candle is the condition for taking action

Actions according to the algorithm are done, closing position opening, calculations etc;

KolBars=Bars ; // record the number of bars at which the actions are completed

}

Now trades are opened every hour (TF H1) with the appearance of a new candle, despite my opening condition.

I also don't know how to replace stop loss with close of a certain candlestick.

"static int KolBars; // this variable stores number of bars" - should I specify number of candlesticks to analyze? static int KolBars=3

I want to build an EA with a condition like "if the previous 3 candlesticks were green, then open a sell trade on a new candlestick, and close it on the close of this candlestick or the next one".

GENETIC ALGORITHM gives different results every time...... WHAT TO DO??? tried normalisation. There are no slips. In programming seems to be not the first year......... I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! HELP!!!

costy_:

http://forexsystems.ru/sovetniki/26492-poisk-sovetnikov-[kto-ischet-pishem-sdes%60].html

h ttp://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=168161

thank you very much.

Stepan241:
GENETIC ALGORITHM gives different results every time...... WHAT TO DO??? tried normalization. There are no slips. In programming seems to be not the first year......... I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! HELP!!!

Imagine having to implement a genlock function yourself, what would it take to do that?!

How many passes would have to be made without a gen. algor. and how many passes would he make with a gen. algor.(please state it for the case in question).

If data without genlock does not match after two optimizations, then pseudo random numbers must have been used somewhere to make a trade condition (tails?).

"No slips" when testing and optimizing slips don't work at all.

It's interesting, I read ivandurak's post and immediately realized that after each tick only the start is triggered, so if you open the variable globally, it seems to save the value.

Стало быть,где-то так.//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Bollocks.mq4 |
//| Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//| http://www.metaquotes.net |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright "Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"
int KolBars=Bars;
//| expert initialization function |
int init()
{
//----
//----

//----
return(0);
}
//| expert deinitialisation function |
int deinit()
{
//----

//----
return(0);
}
//| expert start function |
int start()
{int r;
r=Bars- KolBars
//----
for( r>0 )
int k;
//----
return(0);
}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ So, the compiler categorically does not accept the line int KolBars=Bars; it swears 'Bars' - initialization expected C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari ÌÒ4\experts\Áùå.mq4 (8, 13)

Amazing!!!!! Normal variable declaration. But never mind.

I'll ask the main thing - how to debug an EA at the weekend, if the ticks don't go?????

artmedia70 16.10.2010 20:56

costy_:

I'm fine, maybe five digits? stops*10 and take*10

Well, the problem with five digits, and with all signs is not difficult to solve.

In the Inite, write:
if(Digits==5 || Digits==3) PointX = Point * 10; // Correct Point for three- and five-digit characters
if(Digits==4 || Digits==2) PointX = Point;
And, correspondingly, initially declare the PointX variable as double. Then, in the EA code everywhere, replace Point with PointX Once again, thank you very much!!! I've been struggling with this for a week myself!!!
Reason: