[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 713

Roger:

The first is for a specific symbol and timeframe, the second is for any symbol.

I still don't understand why you need to draw arrows, you can see the peaks as it is.

I want to check in the visualization mode if the function is correctly looking for what it is supposed to be looking for. The matter is that sometimes there is only one extremum at a given interval of bars and I do additional search - not for the extremums exactly, but for their semblance - convexities and... :):):) ... convexities ... :)

So, here is the picture... And a question: why are they not on the spikes but somewhere below... ???????

It shows, by the way, that it's not just the extremes that are marked. The leftmost one is it, and the others are not it... :)

Mathemat:

The first is a predefined array (brackets are square). This array stores datetime of bar open times on the pair whose chart corresponds to window 0, i.e. the current one.

The second is a function for pulling open times, but now specifying a pair and a TF.

Alexey! Thank you! Now I know exactly what is what! As sometimes it is much easier to ask a person than to dig through a mountain of information.
Thank you!

Is there a list of black DCs? Which is the best one to choose?

DDFedor:

Any discussion of brokers is forbidden. Formulate questions in such a way that they do not involve specific VCs. For example: "what are the rules for choosing a broker" and then go and try it on whether or not it suits you.

vlandex:
Is there a list of black DCs? Which is the best one to choose?
I think you will find more information

artmedia70:

Here's the picture... And then the question: Why are they not in the peaks, but somewhere below... ???????

Because a point is an object, and the object actually occupies a rectangle and the coordinate of the object is the top left corner of that rectangle. By the way, if you persistently and frequently click on a point, sooner or later the object will be selected and that rectangle will be visible :)

Candid:

Because a point is an object, and the object actually occupies a rectangle and the coordinate of the object is the top left corner of that rectangle. By the way, if you persistently and frequently click on a point, sooner or later the object will be selected and the rectangle will be visible :)

OK, thanks...

Friends, a question like this:

How can I check the existence of an object already built on a chart, in this case

ObjectCreate("Trend_Line_DN",OBJ_TREND,WinID,TimeDN[1],PeakDN[1],TimeDN[0],PeakDN[0]);

artmedia70:

Friends, a question like this:

How can I check the existence of an object already built on a chart, in this case

ObjectCreate("Trend_Line_DN",OBJ_TREND,WinID,TimeDN[1],PeakDN[1],TimeDN[0],PeakDN[0];

if(ObjectFind("Trend_Line_DN")...) {}

Thank you, Oleg.
Reason: