[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 709

IgorM:

removes all objects containing string s - my EA draws arrows named "Arrow" + time - delete all arrows clear_object("Arrow");
Thanks, good option.

There' s an interesting problem and solutionhere - save the list when you create it, in my case you could just write it in an array, I guess...

Abzasc:

if you know, ok, if you don't, help... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123941/

If I use graphics in my code, I add a static identifier and sometimes (to resolve conflicts) a dynamic identifier.

This is what it looks like:

// статический идентификатор
#define ID "RC GID "
// динамический идентификатор -- для индикаторов
int DynamicID;

int init()
{
   // все индикаторы работают в одном потоке. Миллисекундное зависание позволит получить на 100% уникальный идентификатор
   Sleep_(1);
   DynamicID = GetTickCount();
}

void Sleep_(int mSec)
{
   if (mSec > 100) mSec = 100; // долго циклиться в индюках нельзя -- чревато

int start = GetTickCount();
   int now = start;

while (now - start < mSec)
   {
      now = GetTickCount();
      if (now < start) // на случай переполнения
      {
         start = now;
      }
   }

}

int start()
{
   // формирование имени любого объекта индюка
   string name = ID + DynamicID + " Start Line";

//...

}

int deinit()
{
   // удаление по маске всех объектов индюка
   for (int i = ObjectsTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--)
   {
      string name = ObjectName(i);
      if (StringFind(name, ID + DynamicID) == 0)
      {
         ObjectDelete(name);
      }
   }
}

All killed, thank you all :)

The question about the "backing" remains open. Or will I have to paint the plugs?

Abzasc:

The question about the 'backing' remains open. Or will you have to paint the plugs?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/127020

A simple question has arisen -

what is the best margin margin margin margin margin to use when opening a new position in EA?

Gentlemen of skill, could you please answer a question:

When we turn on OPTIMIZATION in the strategy tester, the window OPTIMIZATION RESULTS, we have such columns: TRANSMISSION, TOTAL, ..., SELLING.

Please tell me if (and how) instead of some column, make a column which would show the MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LOST (or PROFITABILITY) TRADERS in a row, or for example the AMOUNT NUMBER OF LOST (or PROFITABILITY) trades in a row .

Thanks in advance.

Boris.

cyclik33:

Gentlemen of skill, could you please answer a question:

When we turn on OPTIMIZATION in the strategy tester, the window OPTIMIZATION RESULTS, we have such columns: TRANSMISSION, TOTAL, ..., SELLING.

Please tell me if (and how) instead of some column, make a column which would show the MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LOST (or PROFITABILITY) TRADERS in a row, or for example the AMOUNT NUMBER OF LOST (or PROFITABILITY) trades in a row .

Thanks in advance.

Boris.

Only if you make your own report and then review it

Vinin:

Only if you make your own report and then view it

Please tell me how to do it. I tried to copy it as a report, but it returns in htm and does not show the number of losing trades in a row all the same.
Reason: