How do I find a simple EA?

I am looking for a simple EA that buys/sells at particular time and places stop and limit.

Any advice on where or how to search for such an EA?

If I cannot find one, I am hoping to find someone that can write it for me for my personal use.

Any advice would be appreciated.

More info on the system might be helpful...

1. Able to buy/sell currency EA is attached to...

multiple currencies - if find any that are specific to one currency please list

2. Able to set pips to buy/sell...

Pips need to be adjustable

3. buy/sell according to SMA (Simple Moving Average)

SMA needs to be adjustable - above sma, buy; below sma, sell

4. set stop and limit

needs to be adjustable

5. Should attach to 1 hr timeframe

multiple timeframes is fine

try it..it`s ok

Files:

Most of the EA offer that you are looking for in it. Just choose the best one and set according your requirements.

I can program this EA for you. PM me if interested.

Just a note...how it all turned out for me. Master4x was able to help by programming this for me. Did a marvelous job and I am very pleased...just wanted to say a public 'Thank you!'

master im also interested in yo system

Could you share it for me. Thanks

Best EA its that EA that you build by yourself. MQL is not very difficult language to learn. You can develop your own strategy and than code it or pay someone to code it for you. It will be your EA, that follow your targets and it observe your money/risk-management.

Hi i came back to forex after 4 years! I have been trading for over 12 years and in my 12 years of time all I can tell you after all this is the simplest system is the best system.

I have lately started using cs_2011 expert advisor a several lines expert which is based on MACD and it is working perfectly!

check it out, you can download for free from here: Manage Forex - insights from a real trader go to expert advisors section

BTW this expert was the winner in the AUTOMATED trading championship

Really appreciative post are here.. I've got a chance to learn new thanks for this and please continue.

Reason: