[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 20

JavaDev писал(а) >>

zfs >>:

Thanks, sometimes it's easier to ask :)

...time from a passerby?!

On a dark night, in an alleyway, swinging a baseball bat.

Good afternoon. Please advise how to convert I.Kim's OpenPosition ()
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11287/page5
to work in a block for opening virtual trades.

I am going to make a mess... :)

BARS >> :

Good afternoon. Please advise how to modify Kim's function on position opening OpenPosition()
to work in the block for opening virtual deals.

Because I am going to make a mess ... :)

It seems to be about the article Filter based on trading history

I still want to do it, but unfortunately I haven't got around to it.

Curious article. I don't know how to redo it...

BARS писал(а) >>

Good afternoon. Please, advise how to change I.Kim's f.y. on position opening OpenPosition()
to work in block to open virtual trades.

Or I'll make a mess... :)

There's nothing to limit, it's like making a camel into a hedgehog. Completely different things...

I am working on a 4 hour chart, please advise how to get the opening price of one hour candles

zfs >> :
working in 4 hour chart tell me how to get the opening price of one hour candles
double iOpen(string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
Returns the open price value of the bar from the corresponding chart (symbol, timeframe). In case of error the function returns 0.

Everlost >> :
Returns the open price value of the bar specified by the shift parameter from the corresponding chart (symbol, timeframe). In case of an error the function returns 0.

Thank you. Troubled all night.

Help close all orders with the start of a new D1 bar. The order closing block is already ready. Difficulties with activating it at the right moment.

yuppie писал(а) >>

Good afternoon everyone!

I may be reinventing the wheel, but is the following idea of interest, if it has been implemented, please show in which EA and where it has been applied:

trading is independent of market movements and is conducted on EURCHF pair. over the last 10 years the fluctuations on this pair are about 2700 pips.

The strategy consists in that in each one hundred points, is exposed on two opposite orders. stop-losses are not present. the profit is established at level of a hundred points. on close of the order on his place is exposed the similar order. at first the system sits in a loss, but in due course the grid of orders extended on all perimeter of the price which regardless of movement of the price gives profit. the lot proceeding from fluctuations of the price turns out about 0.25 percent of a deposit.

I apologize in advance for possible inaccurate terms and definitions.

I made such an Expert Advisor and it works on real account. I am using my real account. Read the last post 'Casting a net of pending orders and catching fish called profit'.

xmurik >> :
Help close all orders at the start of a new D1 bar. The order closing block is already ready. Difficulties with activating it at the right moment.
bool IsNewBar_D1()
{
  static datetime last_time=0;
  datetime current_time=iTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 0);

if ( last_time==0) last_time= current_time;

if ( last_time!= current_time)
  {
    last_time= current_time;
    return(true);
  }
  else return(false);
}
The function will return true at the start of a new daily bar.
Reason: