[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1091

Comma indeed!!!

31.12.2010 13:48:03 30.11.2010 17:28 GMT change USDCHF, M30: object name passed to ObjectCreate function cannot be uncalibrated or empty sequence

-I don't quite understand what the interpreter wants me to do?,,,, ?????????????

4204 No object name What is it to fill it with?

Dimka-novitsek:

Comma indeed!!!

31.12.2010 13:48:03 30.11.2010 17:28 GMT change USDCHF, M30: object name passed to function ObjectCreate cannot be uncalibrated or empty sequence

-I don't quite understand what the interpreter wants me to do?,,,, ?????????????

You are using a string variable instead of a name. You must enter the name of the object to be created into this variable before using it.

Instead of a name, you use a string variable. Before you can use it, you have to put the name of the object you want to create into this variable.

???????????????????????????????

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't understand, I named the object Verkhnyayastrelka.

Okay, maybe now I'll make some sort of loop to make the names different. And zero won't work, damn it!

Dimka-novitsek:

Instead of a name, you use a string variable. Before you can use it, you have to put the name of the object you want to create into this variable.

???????????????????????????????

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't understand, I named the object Verkhnyayastrelka.

Okay, maybe now I'll make some sort of loop to make the names different. And zero won't work, damn it!

string Verkhnyayastrelka="My_ARROW";
ObjectCreate(Verkhnyayastrelka, OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[0], Verhnyayaghranytsa);

Can you tell me what the correct line to close a sell order for our financial instrument should look like? This one gives out error 129. Incorrect price:

What is wrong here?

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits),3,White);

kolyango:

Can you tell me what the correct line to close a sell order for our financial instrument should look like? This one gives error 129. Incorrect price:

What is wrong here?

Oh, shit... It's time to drink vodka and eat Olivier and there's...

This one's giving out error 129.

Sell order, closes on Ask

kolyango:

Can you tell me what the correct line to close a sell order for our financial instrument should look like? This one gives out error 129. Incorrect price:

What is wrong here?

Isn't a slippage of three points too small?

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),0,White);

Ais:
OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),0,White);

Is it so that in a fast market it always returns requotes? Is this New Year's humour?
Reason: