[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 914

costy_:

Thank you very much. I will try, but what is the problem with the 4051 error? I just tried commenting on the second ordersand at all, but still the error. Lot in external variable = 0.1

Dimka-novitsek:

Good afternoon!!! LOL!!!!!! ''for'' - too complex expression C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari MT4\experts\bred.mq4 (34, 1)

''for'' - too complex expression C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari ??4\experts\???????.mq4 (34, 1)

Can an EA be debugged in testing mode during the weekend in the same way as when receiving ticks on the platform, getting responses from the Comment,Alert, functions?

Yes.

The prints are in the tester log.

costy_:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8192

The author uses dynamic lot and the maximum number of open orders.

MaxOrders_Desc = "If 0, the number of open positions at the same time is not limited to 1-3";
MaxOrders = 1;

Lots_Desc = "If 0 applies a dynamic lot";

Lots = 1;

Thank you very much!

Help build an EA with a condition like "if the previous 3 candles were green, then open a sell trade with the appearance of a new candle, and close at the close of this candle or the next one". Or at least post an example of such a strategy

xxxslavaxxx:

Thank you very much. I will try it, what is the problem with the 4051 error? I just tried to comment on the second order, but there is still an error. Lot in external variable = 0.1

Some dealers starting from 1 lot (try)

ERR_INVALID_FUNCTION_PARAMVALUE 4051 Invalid function parameter value

Maybe you have mixed up Symb2 and Symb1 (in short, a function parameter error)

See script (although market is closed but function is working)

costy_:

Some dealers starting from 1 lot (try)

ERR_INVALID_FUNCTION_PARAMVALUE 4051 Invalid function parameter value

Maybe Symb2 and Symb1 were mixed up (in short, a function parameter error)

See script (although market is closed, but function is working)

Thank you

Hello, I have a question. what value does iCustom() return from an indicator?

i.e. i have an indicator which has a calculation that should result in 1 or 0 or -1

and an Expert Advisor in which iCustom() is called.

I don't know where to put the calculated value in the indicator so that I get the calculated value in the Expert Advisor when calling it.

Folks! is there a function that returns the value of a fixed loss in pips to close an order?

I know there is an OrderStopLoss, but it's a losing price.

I know there is an OrderStopLoss, but it is a value of the price at a loss, but I have not found anything, help me

Hello! Please help. An error "146 The trading subsystem is busy" appeared when setting a pending order. What can it be? Everything was OK until I lost connection with my brokerage company for about 10 minutes. May it be a problem of DC? Who knows how to fix it or bypass it. Thank you.

Hello!

Question on the tester:

When testing EAs, the tester stops processing prices after a s/l breach. What should I do to prevent this? If I want the tester to continue testing the EA even after breaching a stop?

Reason: