Error (146) Trade Context Busy, What does that mean?

Hello,

I am running an expert and i keep getting Error (146) Tred Context Busy, what does that mean? Also this is causing for the orders not to go through. Please help

Thanks

I think I just saw that in the things which are fixed for the 183 build (see the post about that one here on the forum).

Markus

I think I just saw that in the things which are fixed for the 183 build (see the post about that one here on the forum).

You wish, its worse then before. Everything goes well for like 2-3 hours and then suddenly you cannot trade until you restart the application "trade context busy" and "trade timeout" and that while you are still logged in an receive for example your tick-data fine.

I am experiencing 146 (Trade Context Busy).

Can anyone lend me a hand on this one?

Is there anyone out there who could help me?

I have exactly the same EA that I attache to both EUR and AUD, the EUR works fine but the one for AUD keeps coming back with error code 146.

Thanks again!

Which brokers are you demoing with?

I'm still using the demo account as provided by metaquotes.net. This time around it seems to work, and I dont' get error# 146.

However, I also get error# 138 (Requote). Do you have a list of more verbose explanations of all the error codes? It seems that's what I need. Has anyone compiled a more meaninful list, other than the one that the manual provides?

Cheers!

look in the dictionary

GT,

there is no explanation in dictionary. For instance, what does "(146) Trade Context Busy" mean?

thanks

oh ok I see what you're asking...yea your right.

one thing that I think does cause it is when you have multiple EA's trying to communicate with the server at the same time.

do a search on the forum for it, you mght find more info.

2 or more experts cannot trade simultaneously. only one trade from any expert at the time. second expert gets "trade context is busy"
Reason: