Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 79

Good afternoon everyone!!! I am new to the forex market. I downloaded an AMA 3TF AND INCREASE VOL. How do I put it into action?

12208:

Good afternoon everyone!!! I am new to the forex market. I downloaded an AMA 3TF AND INCREASE VOL. How do I put it into action?

Give me a link to the Expert Advisor, maybe there are some additional plugins and libraries.
12208:

Good afternoon everyone!!! I am new to the forex market. I downloaded an AMA 3TF AND INCREASE VOL. How do I put it into action?

You have to put it on the chart to make it work?

Question.

Is it possible to send an email to the EA after 3 consecutive stopslosses have been triggered and then turn it off?

Lester:

Question.

Is it possible to send a message to email after 3 consecutive stoplosses, and then turn it off?

Yes. If I understand correctly, after 3 unprofitable trades to send a message to my email.
lazarev-d-m:
Yes. If I understand correctly, you have to send a message to e-mail after 3 losing trades.

You misunderstand :]

It says - after 3 consecutive stop-losses.

felidae:

You misunderstand :]

It says - after 3 consecutive stop losses have been triggered.

Do you understand what a stop loss is?
is to close a trade at a loss, if anything.
lazarev-d-m:
Do you understand what a stop loss is?
is to close a trade at a loss, if anything.

even if the stop loss is already in profit from the opening price?

:)

sergeev:

even if the stop loss is already in profit from the opening price?

:)

Don't be picky)))) it's still a close
I want to put a stock (futures) into MT5 to test mine, how?