[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 560

Minodi >>:
Где ж вы профи??
on the same bar the time of high and low will always be the same and equal to the opening time of the bar (in seconds)

Problem on the tester.

Recently discovered.

The variable

Bars

always equals 1000 at the beginning of the test and then goes up.

And the real history on my minutes is 1999.

I start from 2009 and still the history is a minute. Help how to cope!

TVA_11 >>:

Проблема на тестере.

Недавно обнаружил.

Переменная

Bars

в начале тесте всегда равно 1000 и потом растет.

А истории реальной на минутах у меня 1999 года.

Начинаю с 2009 года и все равно история минута. Помогите как справится!

How about writing a little more clearly and without mistakes? The point of the problem is not even clear, there are no prepositions or commas.

The minute history on the tester, is seen from the start of testing to no further than 1000 bars.

But in reality it is much more. And we can see 1000 from any testing start. Here.

TVA_11 >>:

История минуток на тестере, видится от начала тестирования не далее чем на 1000 баров.

А реально их намного больше. Причем видится 1000 от любого начала тестирования. Вот.

yes. No more can be done, the test only shows a small part of the history back from the start of the test.

Techno >>:
на одном и том же баре время хая и лоу всегда будет одинаковым и равным time т.е времени открытия бара (в секундах)

What if the timeframe is 60 or 15? The time of opening bars will be different.

I am trying to condition that the high of the day was before the low or vice versa.

Thanks!, that's reassuring anyway.

Thought there was something wrong with the story ).

Minodi >>:

А если таймфрейм 60 или 15? время баров открытия будет разное.

Пытаюсь задать в условие, что хай дня был раньше лоу или наоборот.

double hi,lo;
int tihi,tilo;
int time; // на следующем баре обнкляем значения

int start()
{

if (time!=Time[0]){tihi=0;tilo=0;time=Time[0];}

if (High[0]>hi)tihi=TimeCurrent();
if (Low[0]<lo)tilo=TimeCurrent();

Comment("На этом баре:"+"\n Time High Point="+tihi+"\n Time Low Point="+tilo);
}

Minodi >>:

А если таймфрейм 60 или 15? время баров открытия будет разное.

Пытаюсь задать в условие, что хай дня был раньше лоу или наоборот.

The time will be different and so will the highs and lows. For example, by capturing the daily candlestick we should start a cycle on a smaller timeframe (add the necessary shift if we are talking about long bars) and look for a bar that corresponded to the necessary price on the day, and then check its time, if the high was found first, then the low was the first to show up. Well that's working with non-zero diaries, and with zero in the post above.

Thank you for your replies,

I'll try to put some of what I've got out there

Reason: