iTime not returning the current bar open time - page 5

If charts of different symbols are used, then it is also necessary to check their synchronization.

That is, bars with index 0 must have the same time on different charts (if the timeframe is the same), for example.

Vladislav Boyko #:
For example, the program has an entry signal generation block that uses historical data, and a trailing stop that does not require historical data. As long as historical data is not available, the entry signal generation block generates "no signal", and the trailing stop continues to work normally.

But you have to be careful and take everything into account. For example, if the absence of an entry signal is a signal to close orders, then you should also process the availability of history here so that you do not close orders while waiting for the history to load.

A program that uses multiple charts cannot be simple. This is a big and complex topic.

Vladislav Boyko #:

If charts of different symbols are used, then it is also necessary to check their synchronization.

That is, bars with index 0 must have the same time on different charts (if the timeframe is the same), for example.

Correct but the distance of their last tick time to their last bar time must be lesser or equal than the seconds length of their timeframe.

And you must expect that nothing may be returned ever as well (in MT4)  

Lorentzos Roussos #:
Correct but the distance of their last tick time to their last bar time must be lesser or equal that the seconds length of their timeframe.

This is generalized information as an example. Therefore, it is not complete. This is not a description of a complete way to implement.

Lorentzos Roussos #:
And you must expect that nothing may be returned ever as well (in MT4) 

If you are talking about the unavailability of history when checking synchronization, then due to the use of waiting for loading history, the data for checking synchronization is always correct. Here I am talking about my method and taking into account history requests with each tick

If something in my statements seems strange to you, then this may be due to my English😄

Vladislav Boyko #:

This is generalized information as an example. Therefore, it is not complete. This is not a description of a complete way to implement.

If you are talking about the unavailability of history when checking synchronization, then due to the use of waiting for loading history, the data for checking synchronization is always correct. Here I am talking about my method and taking into account history requests with each tick

If something in my statements seems strange to you, then this may be due to my English😄

ehehe okay my bad , diakuyu  😄

Yashar Seyyedin #: Suppose still 4066/4073 is not resolved. What do you do? Just wait in a loop until it is resolved? Or exit the indicator with a error message?

Indicators can not delay, no blocking calls, sleep, webrequest, etc. You must return and wait for a new tick.

Vladislav Boyko #:
If something in my statements seems strange to you, then this may be due to my English

...or it could be because the statements are really strange

Lorentzos Roussos #:
okay my bad

No, you are giving important information. I just clarified that in this case I spoke in a slightly different context.

Lorentzos Roussos #:
diakuyu

Amoivaía efcharistó :)

Reason: