[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 502

lexandros писал(а) >>
I don't know... I haven't noticed such a correlation... Maybe that's not where the problem is, and it's not with the terminal? My terminals (not one but 5) have been standing for more than a year now and I haven't noticed any lags in tester's work... Everything is the same as it was in the beginning.
Run task manager and see what's loading the processor... You might have a parasite or a process running in the background that you don't even know about.

God only knows what's running in the background. About 50 processes are running in the background, but the load is 2-7% without a tester and 100% with a tester and no effect. Although I noticed that sometimes it sort of hangs and the load drops to 30% and in this position it may stand for 5 minutes and then continues.

gvi2504 >>:

Что загружает процессор одному богу известно. В фоновом режиме работает порядка 50 процессов, но без тестера нагрузка 2-7 %, а с тестером сразу 100 % и толку нет. Хотя заметил, что он как-бы иногда подвисает и нагрузка падает до 30 % и в этом положении он стоит бывает минут 5, а потом продолжает.

Pay attention to the dynamics of the swap file (visible in Task Manager).

gvi2504 >>:

Что загружает процессор одному богу известно. В фоновом режиме работает порядка 50 процессов, но без тестера нагрузка 2-7 %, а с тестером сразу 100 % и толку нет. Хотя заметил, что он как-бы иногда подвисает и нагрузка падает до 30 % и в этом положении он стоит бывает минут 5, а потом продолжает.

There is a program Process_Lasso which will help to understand, (changes process priorities automatically, see settings).

Also did not notice the speed reduction, may be due to cycle error, or forgot about all the ticks =)).

Are there indicators of volatility? Well, and its possible prediction.
Thank you.

extern int FastEMA=12;
extern int SignalSMA=9;

double     OsmaBuffer[];
double     MacdBuffer[];
double     SignalBuffer[];

int
start()   {     int  limit=2000;    for(int i=0; i<limit; i++)       MacdBuffer[i]=iMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);    for(i=0; i<limit; i++)       SignalBuffer[i]=iMAOnArray(MacdBuffer,Bars,SignalSMA,0,MODE_SMA,i);    for(i=0; i<limit; i++)       OsmaBuffer[i]=MacdBuffer[i]-SignalBuffer[i];   Alert("[Индикатор:] ", OsmaBuffer[1]);    return(0);   }

This is the usual code for calculating OsMA, from the indicator it outputs messages 0.0009 (for example) and from the Expert Advisor 0! Same code!
How do I fix it?

Check the size and type of arrays. Since the indicator itself changes their size and in the Expert Advisor you have to force ArrayResize

trader_fx >>:
Здравствуйте.
Помогите пожалуйста, что здесь не так. Почему во втором буфере сначала нуль, а потом рассчитываемые значения?

The variable z is empty.

int start()
  {
//----
   int i,z,Counted_bars;
   double sum;
   Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;
   while(i>=0)
   {
      z=0;
      while(z<maPeriod){
         sum+=iCCI(Symbol(),0,cciPeriod,cciPrice,i+z);
         z++;}
      Buf_0[i]=iCCI(Symbol(),0,cciPeriod,cciPrice,i);
      Buf_1[i]=sum/maPeriod;
      i--;
   }
//----
   return(0);
  }

sergeev >>:
проверьте размер массивов и их тип. Так как индикатор сам иpменяет их размер а в эксперте надо принудительно ставить ArrayResize

sorted, thank you.

When we save the Detailed Statement of a real trade there we can see the Profit in each trade.
I would also like to see the deposit value (in a separate column) after each trade. It does not matter if it is in html or xls or what.
Maybe there is a ready solution? Thank you!

Hello, here's a question. We have an external variable, run a script that performs the function "A", and before disconnecting
Again we run the same script, which, based on the new value of the variable, performs the function "B".
The same script that, based on the new value of the variable, now performs the "B" function and assigns the third value to the variable.
Run the script again and it executes the function "C", etc. Is this possible?