[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 381

Michey25 писал(а) >>

Help a beginner.

Have a look at the textbook! very grateful to the creators. On the whole, the language is similar to C. But I haven't found any example of a simple program. Please send me the code of a program that would simply open an order if the price is higher than the level I have specified. I would be very grateful!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123101

LoV писал(а) >>

Help, maybe someone has encountered this problem in MetaEditor4.

The language help is displayed in unreadable, small font! Something like this:

If anyone knows how to deal with this, please help. Thanks in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105579

>> https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/109899

Hi all) I am writing an EA)) trade should be opened once at a certain distance from the opening price of the day under certain conditions?

int start()
{
DOP=iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0);
int total=OrdersTotal();
if( OpenDay!=Day())
{
double ask=NormalizeDouble(Ask,4);
double bid=NormalizeDouble(Bid,4);
if( ask== ch*Point+ DOP)
{
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, lot, ask,5, ask- SL*Point, ask+ TP*Point,NULL, mg,0,Blue);
OpenDay=Day();
}
if( bid== DOP- ch*Point)
{
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL, lot, bid,5, bid+ SL*Point, bid- TP*Point,NULL, mg,0,Red);
OpenDay=Day();
}
}
return(0);
}

I can't see why it misses some days, although the conditions within these days are fulfilled(((( Please tell me why(

TcD писал(а) >>

Please tell me why((.

>> and it goes like this...

int start()
{
DOP=iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0);
int total=OrdersTotal(); 
if( OpenDay!=Day())
{
double ask=NormalizeDouble(Ask,4); 
double bid=NormalizeDouble(Bid,4); 
if( ask== ch*Point+ DOP) 
{
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, lot, ask,5, ask- SL*Point, ask+ TP*Point,NULL, mg,0,Blue); 
OpenDay=Day();
}
if( bid== DOP- ch*Point) 
{
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL, lot, bid,5, bid+ SL*Point, bid- TP*Point,NULL, mg,0,Red);
OpenDay=Day();
}
}
return(0);
}

TcD >>:

Всем привет) Пишу советник)) сделка должна открывалаться единожды на определенном расстоянии от цены открытия дня при определенных условиях?

почему то пропускает некоторые дни, хотя условия внутри этих дней выполняются(((( Подскажите, плиз, почему((

Probably because the price does not have to hit exactly: ask==ch*Point+DOP But here you need >=

etc. Probably with some restriction on the other side as well, i.e. condition of hitting some range.

ask>=ch*Point+DOP; -successful)

Thanks) I hadn't even thought about the fact that the price might slip)

Hello!
Please tell me how to "translate" currency into pips by looking at test results... That is, I would like to know, for example, profit not in USD, but in pips. Preferably, the specific formula for calculation, and not a reference to a textbook. Thank you!

ps I can copy all trades to excel and summarize all differences between purchase and sale prices myself, but it is not good:)

If "looking" and exel is no good and subtracting the closing price from the opening price of the order is the wrong formula, then the only option is to learn to do the arithmetic quickly in your head. There is no other option.

Hi all! Question formed - what could be the problem - tester does not save optimization report Bild 225

walker_ писал(а) >>
Hi all! Question formed - what could be the problem - tester is not saving optimization report Bild 225

Look, is the template intact? In the templates directory, name OptimizationReport.htm.

Reason: