[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 337

Laven писал(а) >>

On history? So it turns out that today should be excluded from the calculations? We start counting from yesterday and i-- ?

To work on today or zero bar you need to change the logic of the calculations. Amen.

Vinin >> :

I corrected the previous post. I also changed the file.

I didn't find any changes. Except I changed 10.0 to 100.0.

Ideally, I wanted to make an indicator that would count accumulation/distribution for the last 13 days. And another indicator that would count accumulation/distribution separately for the last 13 days and 89 days and divide it by 13/89 for a unit of time

Laven писал(а) >>

I couldn't find any changes. Except that I corrected 10.0 to 100.0.

Ideally I wanted to make an indicator that counts the accumulation/distribution for the last 13 days. And another indicator, which would count accumulation/distribution separately for last 13 and 89 days and would divide it by 13/89 for a time unit

And the ones posted in CodeBase don't fit https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

This one works quite correctly, I mean it draws correctly. But it doesn't do what you wanted it to do.
Files:

Vinin >> :

And the ones posted on CodeBase don't fit https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

Yeah, it doesn't seem to fit. But I'll have another look.

And, one more question:

Why did you de-activate the lines:

//#property indicator_minimum 0
//#property indicator_maximum 100

//#property indicator_level1 20
//#property indicator_level2 80

When you activate them, the curve goes to zero.

I don't understand

Good afternoon everyone.

Can't solve the problem for 5 days. I am contacting you again.

I am writing my first Expert Advisor.

I have prescribed in function init() some one-time initial collection of chart data.

Function deinit() and start() are empty - there are only two brackets and return between them.

When compiling the code I had written, there remained only

two identical errors '(' - function definition unexpected, and one relates to the int deinit() line, the second to the int start() line.

If you comment out Return inside the deinit() function, there will be only one error after compilation relating to the int deinit() line

I checked all the brackets but did not find anything.

CAN'T GET RID OF IT - WHO KNOWS WHAT'S WRONG?

Vinin >> :
This one works quite correctly, I mean it draws correctly. But it doesn't match what you wanted.

Thank you very much for your help. I have to think it over. The main thing is to have the right starting point. From here I may be able to write the code I wrote. My head isn't clear today. Tomorrow I will read your answer.

Vekker >> :

Good afternoon everyone.

Can't solve the problem for 5 days. I am contacting you again.

I am writing my first Expert Advisor.

I have prescribed in function init() some one-time initial collection of chart data.

Function deinit() and start() are empty - there are only two brackets and return between them.

When compiling the code I had written, there remained only

two identical errors '(' - function definition unexpected, and one relates to the int deinit() line, the second to the int start() line.

If you comment out Return inside the deinit() function, there will be only one error after compilation relating to the int deinit() line

I checked all the brackets but did not find anything.

I CAN'T GET RID OF IT - WHO KNOWS WHAT'S WRONG?

int init()
{
//Write your pre-processing here.
return(0);
}

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int deinit()
{
return(0);
}

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int start()
{
return(0);
}
See if the template matches your EA. You're probably missing a RED BOX

Has anyone crossed dd mt4 with matlab?

Chemist писал(а) >>
Has anyone crossed the dde mt4 with the matlab?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1528

Reason: