Examples: An Insight Into Accumulation/Distribution And Where It Can Get You

New article An Insight Into Accumulation/Distribution And Where It Can Get You has been published:

The Accumulation/Distribution (A/D) Indicator has one interesting feature - a breakout of the trend line plotted in this indicator chart suggests, with a certain degree of probability, a forthcoming breakout of the trend line in the price chart. This article will be useful and interesting for those who are new to programming in MQL4. Having this in view, I have tried to present the information in an easy to grasp manner and use the simplest code structures.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

A nice article. Will try it out.

For me, the A/D indicator does very strange things in MT4, suddenly leaping in huge amounts for no apparent reason.

I'd suggest instead using On Balance Volume in the same way as suggested here - a break of an OBV trendline plus a break in a price trendline usually provides an excellent entry point.

Very usefull article, clearly explained; huge thanks but why the final code for this improved indicator is not posted for downloading ? And finally how to use it inside an EA ?

I tried to do ome have taught above, but did not succeed. You do not have the indicators as you show us the trendline in the chart already ready to post it here?
I'm sorry for my English.
thanks

Its very interesting and useful article. Thank you for the sharing this article

Accumulation/Distribution is supposed to be created from changes of price and volume. Metatrader does not provide true volume in the market sense, it substitutes that with a simple tick count, so how can this indicator be any use to us when loaded into metatrader ?

Where's the file?
Reason: