[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 653

One more thing. Where do I fix it so that when currency pairs change, the colours of the lines continue to match the currency?

artmedia70:

You have been told how to make the lettering on the screen:

18 - font size, Times New Roman - font name, Blue - colour of your inscription... Write your own values instead, the values you need...

All other lines are preparation of graphic objects for displaying them on the screen. You can't do anything without it.

Or write Comment` in upper left corner. You have to think less there...

how do you write in the upper left corner without this hassle? preferably two or three messages under each other...

Rossi:

how do you write in the top left corner without this hassle? and preferably two or three posts under each other...
Comment("здесь текст \n","здесь текст \n","здесь текст \n", message,"\n"); 
//message переменная типа string для примера.
//"\n" символ перевода строки.

ToLik_SRGV:

if ( ( naklon> naklonmax ) Comment(" no shorting allowed")

right?

https://book.mql4.com/ru/functions/common everything, got it... thanks for the answers...

Abzasc:

....Where to dig?

In the author's thread. No one is digging deeper than him.

granit77:
In the author's thread. No one digs deeper than him.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Greetings Profit Wrestlers. A tip for a newbie please. 1) Allow import of DLL functions, 2)Manual confirmation of DLL functions, 3) Allow import from external experts. What do these parameters mean? And is it always worth to enable them and when to disable them? Thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

gordeef:
Greetings Profit Wrestlers. A tip for a newbie please. 1) Allow import of DLL functions, 2)Manual confirmation of DLL functions, 3) Allow import from external experts. What do these parameters mean? And is it always worth to enable them and when to disable them? Thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

If your Expert Advisor uses - on.

Abzasc:

If the advisor is using - on.

Thank you. But I would like to know at least in general terms what they mean. If you don't mind.
Reason: