[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 101

I have only one month of history on M15 and it's not downloading anymore. Where can I get more history, how can I download more?

skylord >> :
I have only one month of stories on M15 and it's not downloading anymore. Tell me where I can get more stories, how to download more?

Press F2 to help you

JavaDev >> :

Press F2 to help you

>> thank you very much.)

Good afternoon.

Could you please tell me how to terminate the indicator from the program code?

Something like:

int start()

{

if(key == 2)

{

// terminate the indicator and remove it from the graph (exit; ?????????)

}

return(0);

}

Can you tell me if the tester simulates the floating spread, if the company has one?

The MT4 tester "simulates" the spread that was on the instrument at the time the START button was pressed.

Throughout this test.

During the next test the spread may be different. And then the result of the test with the same parameters will be slightly different from the previous test.

There is no other way...

chv707 >> :

..Can you please tell me how to terminate the indicator from the program code?

Curious, what is the practical point of this?

Who can sign the diploma on Mechanical Trading Systems... in the reviewer's column?

It is desirable to have a degree, and need to reviewer to work officially in this field. Will need an extract from the personnel department at the place of work.

I can pay, but not very much, look at the nickname and you'll understand everything =)

I myself will drive up where you say. City of Moscow.

Thanks in advance!

Could you please tell me if it is possible (and if so how could it be implemented) to loop through functions or arrays with numbers in their names (such as Func_1, Func_2, Func_3...) using a variable instead of a number?

asdf8 >> :
Could you please tell how to implement in MQL functions or arrays with numbers in their names (like Func_1, Func_2, Func_3...) into a loop, using a variable instead of a number?

No. mql does not support reflection.

You can make a function to call the "index" functions with switch, for example.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/operators/switch

Reason: