[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 43

gipoteticheskiy >> :

In iCustom I can't figure out how to import data from an array, how to declare this array correctly and how to specify a sliding average in it. Simple, averaging method I can't figure out the external variables, I've already read this tutorial. I'm interested in examples with Alligator and with two moving averages that should be declared twice as different arrays or can be in one array, but what about the settings?

Regarding two moving averages: you can simply use iMA in your indicator and specify all parameters there, respectively, for each wave a variable of double type, and then compare these two variables.

If you have a special self-written copy, you must declare a buffer in its code, through which the CC values will be passed to the main indicator.

This is announced at the very beginning:

double Buffer1[];
Then in the init() function you should insert the

SetIndexBuffer(0,Buffer1);

It means that in zero "buffer-exchange" values from Buffer1 are put. 8 such buffers-exchangers maximum (from 0 to 7).

Then you should pass all the bars in this code and

Buffer1[i]="what you have calculated".

After that you should fill the Buffer1 array and specify 0 (your clipboard) in the "mode" field to use iCustom, assign iCustom to some variable and use the obtained values at your will. The shift field in iCustom is just used to move around the Buffer1 array.

Hello all, I have a question what have I done wrong in this EA gives the error '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis look all in place, no extra and missing brackets but the error is if not hard to look and please correct. Thanks in advance.
Files:
dtvelwave1.mq4  35 kb

To Mufka

You are very good of course! You want someone to shovel almost 800 lines of text for you.

It is unlikely that there will be a volunteer looking for unpaired brackets in a 34KB EA.

A word of advice - try to do it on your own by exclusion method.

Disable code fragments (functions, blocks ...) with comments:

/*

*/

The road is for those who walk.

Where did you get it from and what did you remove? Because if it's your work, it's not hard to find an error when you've written so many lines...

I would take a closer look at that expression. There's more than one mistake

Comment("Minuette       "," entrySell1 = ",entrySell1," exitSell1 = ",exitSell1,"\n",
           "                "," entryBuy1 = ",entryBuy1," exitBuy1 = ",exitBuy1,"\n",
           "SubMinuette     "," entrySell2 = ",entrySell2," exitSell2 = ",exitSell2,"\n",
           "                "," entryBuy2 = ",entryBuy2," exitBuy2 = ",exitBuy2,"\n",
           "Micro   "," entrySell3 = ",entrySell3," exitSell3 = ",exitSell3,"\n",
           "                "," entryBuy3 = ",entryBuy3," exitBuy3 = ",exitBuy3);"\n",
           "Lvl11         "," entrySell4 = ",entrySell4," exitSell4 = ",exitSell4,"\n",
           "                "," entryBuy4 = ",entryBuy4," exitBuy4 = ",exitBuy4')';"\n",

there's not just one error, but a whole carload of errors, and this place was part of some function whose header is deleted....

Please advise how to cure the error that occurs during EA optimization: "There were 1 passes done during optimization, 1 results have been discarded as insignificant".

yar4i писал(а) >>

Please advise how to cure the error that occurs during EA optimization: "There were 1 passes done during optimization, 1 results have been discarded as insignificant".

Uncheck "Skip useless results" in the tab "Optimization results".

yar4i писал(а) >>

Uncheck "Skip useless results" in the tab "Optimization results".

Reason: