[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 17

Reshetov писал(а) >>

You can, but only if these orders are on the same instrument. To do this, you need to open an opposite position with a total volume equal to the sum of lots of the positions being closed, and then close the whole situation by overlapping the opposite positions manually by F9 or using the OrderCloseBy() function.

The opening price of the opposite order will be the closing price of all orders. Spreads and commissions are not charged for the opposite overlap.

OrderCloseBy allows you to overlap only 1 opposite order... but by F9 you can do it by a bunch.

Figar0 >> :

Must.

Forewarned is forearmed. Reinstalled it, now it's working.

P.S. Another question, it would also be useful, where to get quotes history for "EURUSD", "GBPUSD" and "USDJPY" ?

Good day. I've got 3 Metatrader standbys and put 3 more on the weekends (different dealers, in order to see what kind of dealers they are). Today I have some kind of nonsense, scripts do not work, EA on demo does not work the way it should (I have not opened several deals), I rebooted the computer - same thing, may be one MetaTrader affects another, has anyone had such a thing by any chance?

Novice писал(а) >>

Forewarned is forearmed. I've moved it, now it's working.

P.S. Another question, it would also be useful, where can I get quotes history for "EURUSD", "GBPUSD" and "USDJPY"?

Options: Press F2 in terminal (the best way at the stage of TS building), download here, ..... I've been asked many times, if something goes wrong just use site search.

Who can tell me how to know if an order has been closed automatically at S/l(T/P)?

run through history and look at the comments...

Figar0 >> :

Options: Press F2 in the terminal (the best option, at the stage of "building" the TS); download here, somewhere else .... Asked many times, if anything just use the site search.

Thanks, I'm uploading it. Just doesn't take away the questions. I'm a complete novice.

Tried to do MA with moving StopLosses, didn't work. If it's possible to do it, please tell me how (If impossible, tell me too :)

I tried it like this:

RefreshRates();
    if ( Tip==0 && Bid== MA2C)
     {
      CloseBuy=true;                              // Закрыть Buy
     }
     RefreshRates();
    if ( Tip==0 && Bid== MA3C)
     {
      CloseBuy=true;                              // Закрыть Buy
     }
     RefreshRates();
    if ( Tip==1 && Ask== MA2C)
     {
      CloseSell=true;                               // Закрыть Sell
     }
     RefreshRates();
    if ( Tip==1 && Ask== MA3C)
     {
      CloseSell=true;                               // Закрыть Sell
     }

I need a script that sends signals when an order has N amount of profit and loss or at least just from losses to profits and vice versa.

Also, if such there is that closes orders itself when there is an N number of profits
Please advise if there is one

JavaDev >> :

No - only reduce

>> How do you reduce?

Novice писал(а) >>

I tried it this way:

>> Put out all the code, there's no smell of stoppers here yet...

Reason: