[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 16

rushman >> :

Can you tell me if it is possible to increase the number of lots in a market order without opening new ones?

No, you can't change volume or magic number in an open order.

rushman писал(а) >>

Can you tell me if it is possible to increase the number of lots in a market order without opening new ones?

No - only decrease

JavaDev писал(а) >>

No - only reduce

Is it possible to close several market orders of the same type at the same price?

rushman писал(а) >>

Is it possible to close multiple market orders at one price?

Also NO - only one at a time or according to the scheme many orders - many terminals (1 terminal executes 1 trade command and until its completion - "hangs" )

Is there a simple Trailing Stop function somewhere that could be inserted almost immediately into a ready-made EA?

Novice писал(а) >>
Is there a simple Trailing Stop function somewhere that could be inserted almost immediately into a ready-made EA?

Yes, the Codebase library section is there for sure.

Figar0 >> :

Yes, the Codebase library section, there is definitely one.

Thanks, found the best option for me:

P.S. Who needs a very simple Trailing - here

Am I setting something wrong or is Trailing Stop not supposed to work in the tester?

Novice писал(а) >>
Am I setting something wrong or is Trailing Stop not supposed to work in the tester?

Must.

rushman >> :

Is it possible to close several market orders of the same type at the same price?

It is possible, but only if these orders are on the same instrument. To do this, you need to open an opposite position with the total volume equal to the total amount of lots of the positions being closed, and then close the whole thing by overlapping the opposite positions manually by F9 or using the OrderCloseBy() function.

The opening price of a counter position will be the closing price of all orders. Spreads and commissions are not charged for overlaps.

Reason: