Tester charts of future championship participants - page 28

Prival писал(а) >>

+1 here's a picture that catches your eye.

Sergei, it's a joke! But it's quite real! I mean, I took one of my EAs from a real account, added a super MM and this is the result - 22 Gm in 8 years. I have a multicurrency EA, which you can't run in the tester.

to KimIV

There is some truth in every joke, building a TS which hits the ceiling and holds for 8 years is not easy. The difference between the OpenPosition() and the OpenPosition() function is obvious. And OpenPosition() function looks at it very carefully... ).

For two years I have been using it, no problems, but anyway Renat ('Automated Trading Championship 2008: Registration Complete!') pointed it out, although I have faced these problems myself - I think I am not the only one - if you look at the Championships logs you will see 134 error even though I have all the tests for the Championship.

What I mean is that we still need to check the size of the position to be opened in OpenPosition().

KimIV писал(а) >>

The enemy will not pass

Oh, man! You're kidding me... When can this be a reality?

What's the principle behind the advisor, if it's not a secret?

Come on, ANG3110. What's the maximum percentage drawdown on your exponent (here with that super MM), Igor?

Prival писал (а) >>
I mean, OpenPosition() should check the size of the position to be opened.

Hmmm... Somehow, Sergey, I didn't think about it. I just have a rule - prepare correct parameters before function call. And if these parameters inside function suddenly turned out to be incorrect, it's nonsense and there is an error handler for such exception.

And how would you like the lot size to be checked inside OpenPosition() function? Is it checked for zero? Normalizing? Fitting within a range from min to max?

ANG3110 wrote (a) >>
And on what principle has your Expert Advisor been built, if it's not a secret?

Swings inside the price channel.

Mathemat wrote (a) >>
What is the maximal drawdown of your exponent (with such a super MM), Igor?
Maximum drawdown 1542227.95 (7.13%)

KimIV писал(а) >>

Swings inside the price channel.

Maximum drawdown 1542227.95 (7.13%)

That's great! Very little drawdown. What pair is the chart on? About 240 trades a year. About 1 a day. Right?

KimIV писал (а) >>

Sergei, it's a joke! But it's quite real! I mean, I took one of my EAs from a real account, added a super MM and this is the result - 22 million in 8 years. I have a multicurrency EA in my Championship, which you can't run in the tester.

Igor - good result!

And how was the optimization - fitting

---

For the preceding seven years

For 2008

here we are on day 21 of the CY-08 :)

And many of those who had more than 1000% between 01-01-2008 and 20-08-2008

are now a long way from the top 100.

For example:

583rd place Serg_ASV

----------------------------

324th place Parabellum

-----------------------------------

624th place RIM

---------------------------------------

499th place ortv

---------------------------------

55th place bvpbvp2008

-------------------------------

59th place victors

-------------------------------

45th placeKharin

-----------------------------------------------------

47th place YuraZ

---------------------------------

298th place slayer

---------------------

he's got similar charts!

on CHE-08

on the test:

562nd place bstone

---------------------------

70th place thanx.me

There was also maximich, by the way, with his humblest crosaphatch (11th place):

now

tester

Reason: