Tester charts of future championship participants - page 30

2 TheXpert: what your EA has done on ATS says nothing yet. Comparing 10k and 20 deals in this context is incorrect.

Mathemat >>:
2 TheXpert: то, что сделал твой ЕА на АТС, ни о чем пока не говорит. Сравнивать 10 тысяч и 20 сделок в этом контексте некорректно.

Yes, but the drawdown is close to the maximum for the entire testing period, and that's saying something.

By the way, I also successfully lost the last year's champion with this Expert Advisor.

In general, whatever the tester shows, and the only thing that shows something and that is only THAT is a real money test.

This is most likely due to the fundamentally different physical and energetic nature of testing and real money circulation.

TheXpert писал(а) >> Yes, but the drawdown was close to the maximum for the entire testing period

Did you consider the impact of aggressive MM?

Mathemat >> :

Did you consider the impact of an aggressive MM?

The pictures here do not take into account MM.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

The pictures here do not include MM.

And in vain. MM can mess up these pictures a lot - drawdowns increase a lot with an aggressive MM.

thezen and amelabs

similar advisors.

Just SELL max lot,

but thezen guessed a pair, let's see if his EA can buy?

tomorrow morning new leader....

sol писал(а) >>

Looks like I hit a major nerve.

:-) no you haven't!

You shouldn't have said that about the instrument.

---

you need to understand the difference between the tester and the real account (there are requotes and other reasons for cancellation of transactions in the real account - but the tester does not give requotes and other cancellations)

( by the way, my Expert Advisor totally matched the tester at the 2007 Championship)

why do you think so?

I think

"You just have to cook the cats right !

you have to use the tester properly - coding the correct execution of commands - and it won't miss a bullshit.

it's important to match the trades in real life

and correspondence of deals on the same period in the tester

i.e. we write an Expert Advisor

put it for 2-3 months on a demo

then

run the same period in the tester

if you have no coincidence of more than 90-95% or even more - then do not use the Expert Advisor - or rather burn the mechanics of signals execution

sol писал(а) >>

In general, whatever the tester shows, and the only thing that shows something and that is only THAT - is a real life test.

This is most likely due to the fundamentally different physical and energetic nature of testing and real money circulation.

Once again, "learn how to cook cats".

YuraZ писал(а) >>

:-) no you have not struck a nerve!

You shouldn't have said that about the instrument.

---

you need to understand the difference between the tester and the real account (there are requotes and other reasons for closing deals in the real account - but those are given by the tester)

( by the way, my Expert Advisor totally matched the tester at the 2007 Championship)

Why do you think so?

i think

"you just have to cook the cats right!"

You have to use the tester properly - properly code the execution of the commands - and it won't miss - a complete fake.

Totally agree !

From March 2008 to this day the "little brother" of that EA I have on Ch-8 gave absolutely identical (a couple of pips do not count) entries and exits first on the contest account and now on the micro-real with what is on the tester with complete history. ))) The lots are smaller, to put it mildly.

If you want to adapt and optimize your Expert Advisor to the history available and get the maximum profit when over-optimizing it, navigating on the brink of a noise of a few tens of pips, then what to expect from Kesar if not to ...

Reason: