Tester charts of future championship participants - page 6

sandex писал (а) >>

Starting with three lots at these drawdowns is very risky.

Yes, I agree. Judging by the results of last year's winner, such aggressive MM seems to be the only chance to win in my case.

I think there will be plenty of experts with such aggressive MM at the championship.

kch писал (а) >>

Yes, I agree. Judging by the results of the last championship winner, it seems that such an aggressive MM is the only chance to win in my case.

I think there will be enough Expert Advisors with such an aggressive MM at the Championship.

As usual, the Pips players will go first (or rather those who will try to take exactly the allowed minimum).

then the ones who are out

and those who put a big lot - but will get into the trend - at the beginning

then the lucky ones will go

and then the leader will be determined - stable and steady

---

The winner of the last championship at the beginning was of no interest at all! He stood in the shadows

with his modest - but sensible -

--

at the beginning there will be a show with the guys who put in a big lot! and the pips!

it will be interesting due to the high volatility in the market in 2008

YuraZ писал (а) >>

As usual, the pips are the ones who try to take exactly as much as the minimum allowed.

then the ones who get out

and those who put a big lot - but will get into a trend - in the beginning

then the lucky ones will go

and then the leader will be determined - stable and steady

---

The winner of the last championship at the beginning was of no interest at all! He stood in the shadows

with his modest - but sensible -

--

at the start there will be a show with the guys who put in a big lot! and the pipsers ( with the allowed size of the pips )

it will be interesting due to the high volatility in the market in 2008

Last year I also started with 3 lots and even finished with a small profit (although the pitch was much more modest than this year). Let's see what comes out of it.

Here's my artwork :)

starting lot 1.2

Judging by the pictures, I don't think I'm going to make it. But at least I'll take part :)

It is interesting to see the tests not for the whole period but for the last 3 months - July to September, where the final figures will be more truthful

Dima_S. писал (а) >>

Here's my artwork :)

starting lot 1.2

Considering that your test was done in 8-9 months, take any arbitrary plot and divide by 3 and you get approximately what will be

but not for sure.

---

take the worst point on this chart and start from it!

it is better to test the strategy in this way!

achieving stability when starting at any of the starting points during the interval of history about a year

---

good start points will be good luck

Guys, show me a starliner that's over a million.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Considering that your test was done in 8-9 months, take any arbitrary plot and divide by 3 and you get roughly what it will be

but not for sure.

---

Take the worst point on the chart and start from it!

it is better to test the strategy in this way!

achieving stability when starting at any point of the start over the interval of about a year

or better yet, take a period of the last championship and compete with Better :)

sandex писал (а) >>
Guys, show me at least one starlet over a million.

That's at least 2000 (!) points a month. For the euro pound it's 1000. Is that realistic?

Reason: