[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 68

Cruc:
Did you want to ask for a multicurrency, or is it too late?

The waiting list has been open since August 2008, just before the crisis hit.

Since then, the queue has grown - many queue-holders have dropped out of the queue for various reasons.

abolk:

The waiting list has been open since August 2008, just before the crisis started.

Since then, the queue has grown - many waiting lists have already been abandoned for various reasons.

Have they found the grail? And the rest don't count anymore. That's a shame(.

Good afternoon, need an EA using the following algorithm.

Indicators:

1. MACD: fast EMA -34; slow EMA - 89; MACD SMA - 9.

2. Awesome Oscillator

3. Fractals

Buy:

1. MACD histogram is above the signal line (location relative to the zero line is not important!)

2. Awesome Oscillator crosses the nought line upwards (first column closes above nought after crossing).

Sell:

1. MACD histogram is below the signal line (location relative to the zero line is not important!)

2. Awesome Oscillator crosses the nought line from above downwards (first column closes below nought after crossing).

Restriction of losses.

Stop Loss is set at the level of the last fractal, located below (if long) or above (if short) the price chart.

Exit from position.

1. Triggering of a Stop Loss order.

2. Appearance of an oppositely directed signal (crossing of the zero line by the Awesome Oscillator histogram in the opposite direction).

Thank you in advance.

_Aybulat_:

You need an advisor. Here's the algorithm.

http://protradingstrategy.ru/strategy.php?article=44

It would be good to take only the zero line crossing from Awesome and not to consider the saucer and double top variants or complement them with another version of the Expert Advisor.

Thanks in advance.

Spamming. In a bunch of threads the same thing.

molodec8, you have been warned. This is spam. It was enough to post your message in one thread.

So does anyone here write EAs

dishni:
So does anyone here write advisors

that's a philosophical question - no, probably not.

Dear programming guru! Help please! I myself am a humanitarian already broke my brain L I need, just need a robot helper in manual trade, because my hands are not always in time, and nerves sometimes shudder, respectively, I lose pennies. The algorithm in my opinion is simple. I think the algorithm is simple,

If you do not have an Expert Advisor, you cannot trade on any timeframe. The ability to run it on one pair, but on different charts and in different directions. It also has the ability to run it on several pairs at the same time.

Secondly - buying and selling with two or one specified lot, at a manually set price (of course parameters are changed), not with pending orders, but online. With a manually set stop loss in pips.

In third, I have an Expert Advisor that resets a stop loss to breakeven after a specified number of points (adjustable parameter). I can lay it out.

Fourth, I give an example for the sell, for buy is the opposite, if the price has crossed a predefined level from below up triggered a stop or a stop loss, the buy order is opened again after the close of the bar(time frame chart) will be above a predefined price. If a stop has not triggered a buy order is not opened. And this process is continued ad infinitum until you close it.

In the fifth, very desirable that the crossing a given level, accompanied by a sound signal, different in different directions, but not long 20о, 30о points from the price. (Alpari dealer, six signs, min lot 0.1) or five or ten times.

At the sixth closing on a stop, or hands. ALL

I am very grateful and grateful in advance!

Dear humanitarian and multibook guru.

everything you have written is incomprehensible to the programmer's brain. he needs specific input/output/control/parameter conditions, not "first", "second" and "third".

Lari:

... And also the possibility ofrunning on several pairs at the same time.

And whether to try you - ZME to start - also at the same time...

With such questions, better go straight to the trash, and no questions, do not you understand that is unlikely who meticulously for free will undertake to code such crap ... Again, the terms of reference are so... You'd better go straight to the club if you get it for free - it's faster andbetter... Everything will be done in time.

Reason: