[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 44

Andryha:
You'd better give us some good advice, it seems to be a serious forum and a relevant topic.
If you had asked me something serious, I would have given you a serious answer, but the question is the same as the answer.)

Andryha:

Good afternoon. I have such a request, please write a script or an advisor or an indicator, I don't know what to call it correctly, for MT4. To be able to shift the chart to the left side and the screen was almost empty. Of course, MT4 already has this function, but I need to shift the chart even more. Thank you very much in advance.

The triangle above the last bar can be shifted to the middle of the window.

Or, you can set the background colour through the colour properties.

If you have a dollar account, when you earn one or all open positions show more than 30$ specified in the settings, all open positions are closed and open again in the direction of the trend specified by the indicator. pic1 example of an open profit in the same time.
Files:

ozon:
If you have a dollar account, when you earn one or all open positions show more than 30$ specified in the settings, all open positions are closed and open again in the direction of the trend specified by the indicator. pic1 example of an open position is shown on the right side of the screen.

If someone will do for 30$, skype magistr.kill

fortrader.ru:
I will write an EA for free but one at a time, contact http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0
Hello. I need a simple Expert Advisor. Works by pending orders, in a channel formed by prices ending in "00", (i.e. 1.2200 and 1.2300 or 86.00 and 87.00), 1:the channel is determined by the current price, 2:orders are placed above and below the channel if the current price is in the middle of the channel (approximately), 2:if one is already set earlier (the second went off), then added to the missing, 3:open price N points before the channel price, the profit on the channel price (respectively upper or lower level), 4:stop equal to profit, 5:volume position X percent of the deposit.
icq 307222304, skype swzaq76, thanks.

Hello. I need to write an MQL4 program from an existing program written in Rulang, which is designed for the Rumus2(Forex Club) platform.

fortrader.ru:
I'll write an EA for free but one at a time, write to who needs it https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

Read the article Excel Data Exchange and Management(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8175) ,

GREAT STUFF! A HUGE THANK YOU to the authors for the useful information and attached data.

I built a strategy in Excel, which is very cumbersome and it is very difficult for me as a beginner to implement it in MT4, because of the large amount of data processed in this strategy (from High[1] to High[1400] and from Low[1] to Low[1400] on M1 chart). I understood from the above article, you can automatically move the High and Low data to Excel, but I can not program them to be updated like shablon1.mq4 author has. Excel opens, data are inserted in Excel, but they are not updated later. I need your help, I can't figure out where I am making a mistake

Here is the code

#import "mt4excel.dll"

bool  ExcelOpen();//Открывает Excel и создает чистую страницу  
double  ExcelGetValueCell(int X,int Y);//Считать число из ячейки
bool  ExcelSetValueCell(int X,int Y,double Value);//Записать число в ячейку
bool ExcelSetRange(string Range);//Запомнить диапазон
string ExcelGetLastErrorText();//Текст последней ошибки Excel
#import

int start()
  { 

if (ExcelOpen()) Print("Уcпешно открыли Excel"); else Print("Не открывается Excel:",ExcelGetLastErrorText());//Открываем Excel        
        ExcelSetValueCell(1,1,High[1]);        
        ExcelSetValueCell(2,1,High[2]);                
        ExcelSetValueCell(3,1,High[3]);        

ExcelSetRange("A1");
        ExcelSetRange("A2");
        ExcelSetRange("A3");

bool NeedLoop=true;  
     double H1=High[1];
     double H2=High[2];
     double H3=High[3];

while (NeedLoop){
        ExcelSetValueCell(1,1,H1);        
        ExcelSetValueCell(2,1,H2);                
        ExcelSetValueCell(3,1,H3);        
}  

return(0);
  }

Кто поможет отредактировать советника Forex Bomba. Мне необходимо чтобы он торговал на двух графиках одновременно.
> Например: я устанавливаю советник на два графика (любой пары)
> например AUDUSD и USD CHF. на первом графике AUDUSD будет покупать, на
> втором графике USDCHF буде продавать. Я хочу чтобы советник работал на двух графиках. Заранее спасибо.
Files:

Please tell me if there is a script or indicator that shows transactions made earlier on the history, such as from so-and-so to so-and-so date. Very. useful thing in my opinion

I would like to use it,

Yuri

tyn:

Please tell me if there is a script or indicator that shows transactions made earlier on the history, such as from so-and-so to so-and-so date. Ochen. useful thing in my opinion

I would like to use it,

Yuri
If you are referring to taking trades out of history to the chart, check it out at www.kimiv.ru
Reason: