[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 39

R_N:

Yes, already looking into it, thanks :)

Did you advise to adjust the EA parameters ?

Correct your post

Gentlemen programmers who use in their trade "pipsogryzom", there is a proposal for a small modification of indicators (for personal use), who are interested, write in person.

Dear comrades! Please advise a trader to find or write!!!

The idea is old, but I can't find it anywhere:

opening - on MA necessarily with a given lot - the lot is unchanged.

given take and stop with a given asc-bid (spread) - mandatory! - without this it is not good :(.

to open only one position for a given pair - because on the average it happens - 20 times crosses:). = but when the position is opened, so that before its completion - by loss or take - the other was not opened on this pair.

Approximately so ... manually gives a good result - a lot of complexities :))

And this question - do I need one EA for several pairs at once, or is it more likely to place the pairs myself?

I would be grateful to everyone who would respond ... otherwise, learning how to "fix" an EA myself would take a lot of time ... I'm still at the very beginning ... :))

There are a whole load of them, look through the database and you will find one for every taste. The right thing to do would be to hang them on the tools.

...Can you give me some links - I've been looking through the database for two days, I didn't just come here for help... :( - there are a lot of traders with variable lot, with closing at crosses, with optimization and so on... but I haven't found any simple opening at MA and closing at take-loss... :((
Roger:
There are a whole load of them, look through the database and you will find one to suit all tastes. The right thing to do would be to hang them on the tools.

obla4ko:
...and would you mind giving me some links - I've been looking through the database for two days, I didn't just come here for help... :( - there are a lot of traders with variable lot, with closing on crossing, with optimization and so on... but I couldn't find any simple MA opening and closing by take-loss... :((

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

Thank you very much Roger!

The first of these links is just about right... If it works out like the handheld - 1500-6000 pips a month - I owe you one... :))

alas!!!

It seemed so at first, and then I looked more closely in the code - there's a "trend-finding" program, and the order opening is based on a totally different principle ... and in the codebase, what I need is TOTALLY gone!!! - at best there are 2-3-4 crossovers of averages... ...and not much understandable nonsense in the background...:((((((((((((

Sirs, can someone make it so that there was a beep when the 0 line is crossed at TF15 and all pairs on which the indicator works, if not difficult to do so palylusta.

Files:

Good afternoon. Help to remake the Expert Advisor. There is an idea to bot Nemets_3 to screw four indicators, trend-finding, and trade direction (the bot itself is trading in a manually set direction in the settings of the first parameter KUDA, if 1, then upwards, if 2, then down) and replace the manual setting of KUDA to automatic based signal from one of the four induks. I spent two weeks selecting trend-following indicators, chose more or less normal four (enclosed in the archive) and thought about how to improve Nemets_3 by taking the signals of these four indicators as a base (separately of course). When one of my friends attached to the German SSRS (draws a lot), then he had a reverse signal did not close the position to the previous signal, and stupidly opened in the opposite direction, that is, if it embed function, it would open a position with lot more than the sum of all open positions on the previous signal. For example: there is a signal in the bay, the bot opens three knees at 0.01 lots, the signal changes to sell (by one of the 4 indicators included), it opens one position to sell with a lot = 0.01 + 0.01 + 0.01 + 50% (preferably in the settings to make the opening % of the reverse position variable) = 0.045 (and rounded up) = 0.05 lot, and implements it either until the execution of terms SKOKA, or until the reverse signal and opens one more position, the opposite of the previous (on the reverse) signal) based on the size of the last position: 0.05 + 50% = 0.075 = 0.08. It would be very nice to make all 4 trend-finding indicators (Trend Magic, MTF_MACD_incolor, supertrend, QQE Adv)
In one bot, and that each indicator's parameters would be adjustable, so you could leave one caller working and disable the other three. Each of them simply shows well on different frames and symbols. Besides, the possibility to increase locking in % should be given during the thorough testing. The Trend Magic and super trend indicators are similar in appearance, but each has its own settings. I think that's all there is to it, have some time and see, maybe we will put together a good trader. Fortunately, German_3 already has a variable lot size for each knee, variable distance between knees (in p.p.) and a handy function SKOKA needs profit in equity (i.e. in money)

I don't need an EA, but a script (or rather 2 - buy and sell respectively) which opens orders on the market.
Input parameters:
- Ability to change lot;
- If you want to set the Breakeven level in points for some specific parameters: the profit of an order when the Breakeven order triggers; the level, to which the SL from the Breakeven price is set.
For example: sell at 1.3072 (at market) - you should set the boo in your settings when a profit of 30 points is reached at the distance of 15 points, when the price reaches the level of 1.3042 you should set the SL to 1.3057.
- ability to set the trail level in points for some specific parameters: order profit in which the trail is activated; the level at which SL is set from the trail activation price.
For example: sell at 1.3072 (on the market) - the trawl is set when a profit of 50 points is reached at a distance of 25 points and when the price reaches the 1.3022 level, SL is set at 1.3047 and trawl starts from this level.
- It is possible to set TP and SL.
I hope it is clear. Regards.
Reason: