[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 86

anion:

Greetings all !!!

There is a theory and I would like to see it in practice.

Can someone realize a multi-currency tool that would simultaneously display the indexes of the quid, eur, pound, yen, Canadian, Swiss and Australian based on the wagons + in addition to all the wagons could display crosses from eurobucks to audcad.

There is a main induke that I use, but it only calculates the quid index, I found it "here" i.e. in the base .

If i can help you fix this tool so it would just calculate the quid index without including all currencies which are listed there ... I.e. if I set the quid and euro -> use a screenshot, and then enable all currencies that are listed there, the quid index results will be very different.

I don't think you can get any help here......

Hello, I need your help in writing an EA with the following algorithm: from the current price set at a given distance two orders sell stop and buy stop with T/P and S/L. If within the given time interval no order has triggered, restore the previously set distance from the current price, i.e. move one order back, pull another one up, until one order triggers, delete the other one at that moment and start over again as soon as the triggered order is closed. Thanks in advance.

XenoX:

You don't need to be busy to write this. The code can be used as an indicator or as an Expert Advisor (in this case it is desirable to remove the first line from the source code).

Input parameters:

TimeFrame <--- which timeframe Simple Moving Average is built from;

MA_Period <--- period of SMA;

SoundFile <--- which sound file to play;

Minutes <--- from which minute the crossing of SMA and the current bar with the period of TimeFrame, by which the SMA is built (if you set 0, then, as soon as the hour bar closes, the closed bar will be checked for the crossing). If you set for example Minutes = 58, the signal will start checking two minutes before it closes. The signal will continue to be checked (on each tick) until the current bar closes. I.e., in this example (Minutes = 58), the check will last for 2 minutes.

By the way, the SMA is built by closing prices. You didn't mention anything about that...

Files:

pechatnik:
Hello, I need your help in writing an EA with the following algorithm: from the current price set at a given distance two orders sell stop and buy stop with T/P and S/L. If within the given time interval no order has triggered, restore the previously set distance from the current price, i.e. move one order back, pull another one up, until one order triggers, delete the other one at that moment and start over again as soon as the triggered order is closed. Thanks in advance.
What do you need it for? You want to play with the tester? You won't get more than that.

pechatnik:
Hello, I need your help in writing an EA with the following algorithm: from the current price set at a given distance two orders sell stop and buy stop with T/P and S/L. If in given time interval no order has triggered, restore the previously set distance from the current price, i.e. move one order back, pull another one up, until one order triggers, delete another one at that moment and start over again as soon as the triggered order is closed. Thanks in advance.

Your TS has a parameter that remains a mystery to many luminaries - time. And actually speaking, the time in TS is by and large a junk. If you take the market direction - it is impossible to predict every tick is 1 unknown, because the total is taken, and here we have the time - 2 unknowns in the equation.

PS: if you knew how to correctly take time into account, you would not have to correct the gps time on satellites.

MaxZ:
What do you need it for? To dabble in the tester? That's as far as it goes.

Usually a strong price momentum happens in a matter of minutes, and the usual trapping of pending orders leads to a loss. The indicators lag as well, but there are always two pending orders ready.

MaxZ, thank you very much! It's a pity I can't test it yet as the weekend has just started.

Just tell me, is there only a beep or is there a text as well? If so, does it say on which instrument it worked?

Man, just write this expert and the indicator already.

XenoX:

MaxZ, thank you very much! It's a pity I can't test it yet, as the weekend has just started.

But tell me, is there only a beep or is there a text as well? If so, does it say which instrument triggered it?

You can test this indicator/advisor in the strategy tester and make sure it works.

Is there a beep as well as text, which will be shown in log in Experts tab? I can replace the text + beep with just Alert.

And the tool is also written in the tab "Experts". I can of course add that the tool was also displayed in the post itself. In short, test it and if something changes, I will change it to Alert or maybe something else should be added. The functionality is in front of you.

Pechatnik:

Usually a strong price momentum happens in a matter of minutes, and the usual clamping with pauses leads to a plum. Indicators are also lagging and so there are always two pauses at the ready.

It seems to you that it will work. But what if the price impulse is not that strong? The answer: You will catch a loss. And not just one or two. If it were that easy, we would all be millionaires long ago.

I have already written an EA similar to the one you suggested. You have to enter the time, distance, order lifetime, SL and TP and the EA will place pending orders and follow the news. If one of the orders is executed, the second one is deleted.

If you learn MQL a little, you can remake this EA for your needs.

tara:

If you have a little knowledge about MQL, you can remake this EA for your own needs.

:)))))) Laziness...

Nice talking to you. Goodbye.
Reason: