Download MetaTrader 5

Programming problem( show one parameters of expert advisors properties on the chart)

To add comments, please log in or register
Follow the news. View our company's official channel!
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi 2016.03.24 15:42 

HI

I want to show one of these parameters of expert advisors properties on the chart, but I don't know which function or parameter can to use on my expert. please help me.

long only

short only

long & short 

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2016.03.24 15:52  
You will need to explain yourself a bit better mate, can't really understand what you're asking?
Damian Mateusz Dziadosz
Damian Mateusz Dziadosz 2016.03.24 16:32  

When you attach a EA there is a section called "common" there you can set long only shorts only or both maybe is what you are looking for.

Mohammad Reza Mohammadi
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi 2016.03.24 17:28  
Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:

When you attach a EA there is a section called "common" there you can set long only shorts only or both maybe is what you are looking for.

Thank you damian, but I know it. I want to show that parameters as object on the chart. I can show like Bid on the chart but I don't know that parameters command. please guide me about it.
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi 2016.03.24 17:29  
Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:

Thank you damian, but I know it. I want to show that parameters as object on the chart. I can show like Bid on the chart but I don't know that parameters command. please guide me about it.

Stuart Browne:
You will need to explain yourself a bit better mate, can't really understand what you're asking?

Thank you Stuart. I want to show that parameters as object on the chart. I can show like Bid on the chart but I don't know that parameters commands. please guide me about it. 

Aleksei Beliakov
Aleksei Beliakov 2016.03.24 17:36  
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi 2016.03.24 17:48  
Aleksei Beliakov:
try to use Comment()

1- I want show as object.

2- Comment what?

Khurram Mustafa
Khurram Mustafa 2016.03.24 17:49  
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi:

HI

I want to show one of these parameters of expert advisors properties on the chart, but I don't know which function or parameter can to use on my expert. please help me.

long only

short only

long & short 

what i understand is this:

• long only = only buy
  • short only = only sell 
  • long & short  = buy and sell

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden 2016.03.24 17:52  
Mohammad Reza Mohammadi:

HI

long only

short only

long & short 

Comment()

long only

short only

long & short

To add comments, please log in or register