Programming problem( show one parameters of expert advisors properties on the chart)

HI

I want to show one of these parameters of expert advisors properties on the chart, but I don't know which function or parameter can to use on my expert. please help me.

long only

short only

long & short 

You will need to explain yourself a bit better mate, can't really understand what you're asking?

When you attach a EA there is a section called "common" there you can set long only shorts only or both maybe is what you are looking for.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:

When you attach a EA there is a section called "common" there you can set long only shorts only or both maybe is what you are looking for.

Thank you damian, but I know it. I want to show that parameters as object on the chart. I can show like Bid on the chart but I don't know that parameters command. please guide me about it.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:

Thank you damian, but I know it. I want to show that parameters as object on the chart. I can show like Bid on the chart but I don't know that parameters command. please guide me about it.

Stuart Browne:
You will need to explain yourself a bit better mate, can't really understand what you're asking?

Thank you Stuart. I want to show that parameters as object on the chart. I can show like Bid on the chart but I don't know that parameters commands. please guide me about it. 

try to use Comment()

Aleksei Beliakov:
try to use Comment()

1- I want show as object.

2- Comment what?

Mohammad Reza Mohammadi:

HI

I want to show one of these parameters of expert advisors properties on the chart, but I don't know which function or parameter can to use on my expert. please help me.

long only

short only

long & short 

what i understand is this:

• long only = only buy
  • short only = only sell 
  • long & short  = buy and sell

Mohammad Reza Mohammadi:

HI

long only

short only

long & short 

Comment()

long only

short only

long & short

Reason: