[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 7

Gorez! Gorez! ... All the glory goes to the leaders, and here there are real humble heroes of the native grail.

Just Tanya from Moscow...

granit77 писал(а) >>

Gorez! Gorez! ... All the glory goes to the leaders, and there are real humble heroes of the native grail.

Just Tanya from Moscow.

Who's that? )

LeoV >> :

Who's that? )

Pushistik

The picture is really beautiful! What's behind it?

Description of the Expert Advisor:

In its work the advisor uses the trend indicator "Moving Average", as well as oscillators "Moving Average Convergence/Divergence" and "Relative Strength Index".
TakeProfit is always fixed. There is no StopLoss.

Don't bother criticising, not the time. I was careful to express my doubts on her page when the EA was in a drawdown of half a deposit,

Then it went into profit with flying colours and it's still there.

I need to add locs to an EA, can anyone help?

fortrader.ru >> :
I will write an advisor for free but in turns, write to whom it is necessary http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

hello,

You can write an EA for AUD/usd and EUR/usd pairs, only for DeMarker indicator with fixed profit and without stop loss.

here's the contact : skype : psfs2008

I'll join the action) I can't stare at quotations while monitoring trading.... I can't stare blankly at quotes, monitor trade at quotes and use them for trading.

Do you have interesting original ideas that need checking, but you do not know a thing about coding? Just for you:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I will write an advisorfor free. Catch up passerby!!!! I

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mailing address is in my profile.

I pledge not to use your ideas for commercial purposes except personal enrichment of course :). No intention to deceive and deceive nobody. Confidentiality is guaranteed.

Obligatory requirement: The originality and innocuousness of the idea, profitability is not obligatory, as it turns out, otherwise my offer is not for you.

I don't see any mail in my profile. I'd like to get in touch

It's a shame, yes! FigarO himself has the time, and I don't have a single worthwhile idea in my head!

Just asking: is there any interest in the option of statistical trading using multi-factor experiment planning?

Reason: