I will write a bespoke expert - page 8

Has anyone tried to program an Expert Advisor to break through trending prices and support/resistance levels + some additional filters. Is this even realistic or is trending suitable only for manual trading?

Of course it is possible to program it, if you formalise the rules for drawing trend lines and defining support/resistance levels.
However, I was not able to formalize it. I had to program an Expert Advisor that makes decisions regarding breakdowns of trend lines.

Do you, madam, need trend lines to be drawn automatically?

Recently stumbled upon a turkey that builds trend lines, remembered that there was interest here.

I don't know if it's still relevant, but I decided to post it anyway.

Files:
trend_lines.mq4  33 kb

Lemyx писал (а) >>

I recently came across a turkey,

This one was recommended to me.
http://ubs-f.com/

But when I saw the warranty page, I lost interest.

No one's used it? It's a lot of money. :)

I have no idea what kind of indicator you are suggesting, it was about trend lines.

It looks like you are the owner of that site and have decided to promote it.

From the indicator advertisement on http://ubs-f.com/ :

"Free notification about the signal to email (each of our clients from 15.09.2008 has the automatic possibility to receive a notification about the forthcoming signal 3 hours in advance, and also about the fact of the signal itself to email) Very convenient!"

Awesome! I want 3 hours before the reversal too! I'm going to borrow money...

Lemyx писал (а) >>

I will write an expert on your strategy.

My coordinates:

lemyx[@@]ukr.net

i_c_q: 33-02-02-198

Another student hatched.

Registr писал (а) >>

Another student has hatched...

Actually, I'm not a student anymore, I graduated with a master's degree.

What do you mean you hatched? Like I wasn't there, I wasn't there, and now I'm writing?

Yes, I do. And I do it well.

And you on the forum only do that, what you do is flubbing. You write your posts, just to show that you are registered.

Lemyx писал (а) >>

Actually, I'm not a student any more, I graduated from university, and I studied for a master's degree.

What do you mean, you hatched? Like I wasn't there, I wasn't there, and then you get this -- experts writing?

Yes, I do. And I do it well.

And you on the forum just do what you do, just fluffing.

What are you doing so quality in this penny-pinching market? There are plenty of areas where your quality will be more in demand... Damn, I'm tired of these grail hunters... and as usual, dumpers... :)

Registr писал (а) >>

What are you doing in this cheap market? There's plenty of areas around here where your quality would be more in demand... man, I'm sick of these grail hunters... and dumpers as usual... :)

What I do in the market is my business and it's not your business. Keep your opinion on the hunters to yourself, nobody cares. If I get curious about it, I'll ask you, "Tell me, register, how do you feel about those looking for the grail?" Then you can flub about it.

Reason: