Programmers

Hello all!

Once again I find myself with a seemingly reliable contractor, but, once again, the next contractor is out of touch and misses all conceivable deadlines. Previously, when there was a rating of top programmers, it was easy to find a normal artist, but now everything has become much harder.

Can anyone advise a programmer who will not screw up deadlines and will do the job with good quality or, as such, find one? I would be grateful for any advice. Thank you all in advance!

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Well, what do you want for $30?

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately increasing the price doesn't help. Can you recommend someone?

And you post the task directly on the forum. Maybe someone will write the MQL5 code.

Vladimir Karputov:
And you post the job directly on the forum. Maybe someone will write the MQL5 code.

Thank you, I post tasks in the Freelance section. The selection system there is stricter than here, with deadlines, price and support from the site administration. The option of posting here, obviously, will be even less reliable.

There are plenty of people who can keep their word and be quite competent professionally. But not all of them are willing to break into freelancing for a penny-pinching job.

Andrei Novichkov:
There are plenty of people who can keep their word and be quite competent professionally. But not all of them are willing to break into freelancing for a pittance job.

Thank you for your comment. Any advice?

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Hello all!

Once again I find myself with a seemingly reliable contractor, but, once again, the next contractor is out of touch and misses all conceivable deadlines. Previously, when there was a rating of top programmers, it was easy to find a normal artist, but now everything has become much harder.

Can anyone advise a programmer who will not screw up deadlines and will do the job with good quality or, as such, find one? I would be grateful for any advice. Thanks in advance to all!

Maybe it's not just about programmers?

Evgeny Raspaev:

Maybe it's not just the programmers?

Perhaps you can give some advice?

Evgeny Raspaev:

Maybe it's not just the programmers?

Exactly, it is often the case that the requirements are too high. That's why I asked for the job to be published above.

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Thank you for your comment. Any advice?

You can post your assignment here. I think they'll do as well as they do for a fee.

I advise ordering through freelance, with a deal. If the programmer disappears - go to Arbitrage.

Or post the theme on the forum, then the task can interest other developers...

I also advise:

1. Adequately assess their requirements
  2. Do not ask the programmer to lower the price because the salary is far away, pension is not soon, children are sick. (The programmer, by the way, also have their own problems.)
  3. Sufficiently detailed description of the task, with examples and pictures (mandatory), and external variables.
  4. Do not change the task before it has been completed by the agreed amount.
  5. If you change the job - open a new job by addendum.
  6. Check and work with the programmer "on-line" and do not disappear for a week on holiday.
  7. Agree with the programmer all the nuances that may arise in the process of execution
  8. Do not make claims on the profitability of your robot, after you have written it. The programmer is responsible for the code.
Reason: