I will write a bespoke expert

I will write an expert on your strategy.

My coordinates:

lemyx[@@]ukr.net

i_c_q: 33-02-02-198

Me too. e-mail address is in the profile...

and I will write.

www.atrlab.com

info@atrlab.com

who can write me an advisor that will decompile *.ex4 format files into *.mt4 format ????

PLEASE???? (((

slayer писал (а) >>

Who can write me an EA that will decompile files in *.ex4 format into *.mt4 format ????

PLEASE???? (((

No, you will not! Write your terms of reference and do not forget to describe the *.mt4 format specifications in details

KimIV писал (а) >>

No, it's not! Write a terms of reference and don't forget to detail the specification of the *.mt4 format

ex4 ?

No way will I write an expert on your strategies! Send me an email. I will answer all.

Inexpensive.

Shu писал (а) >>

ex4 ?

No, it seems to be *.mq4, because it is an output product, which should be specified. For example, like this: "the names of all user variables and functions must be meaningful" - along with an exact deciphering of "meaningful".

A ja k sozeleniju neumeju pisat expertov!!!

slayer писал (а) >>

who can write me an advisor that will decompile *.ex4 format files into *.mt4 format ????

PLEASE???? (((

Sorry *.mq4

KimIV писал (а) >>

No, it's not! Write a terms of reference and don't forget to detail the specification of the *.mt4 format

why? just decompile to *.mq4 file .... so all functions can be seen.... in short the whole code!!!

Reason: