The concept of an ideal indicator - page 10

the branch itself is the epitome of market post-postmodernity. But 22.34 is entertaining to say the least. Just out of curiosity.

to rider. I'm going to read The Bull Hour for sure. It's been lying around for a long time. I couldn't get it together.

SK. писал (а) >>

It's a joke in the sense that it doesn't exist yet.

But it's serious in the sense that it's in its second year of work and you can finally see the horizon of that work...
For proof of seriousness, check out the prototype 'Have you seen a drawing like this? (of 28.03.2007 22:34 ).

to SK.....

always take your posts more than seriously..... and this?

should you read the whole thread?

rider писал (а) >>

to SK.....

always take your posts more than seriously..... and this?

worth reading the whole thread?

Well, that's up to you.

I haven't written anything serious about my indicator yet. It's just an interim draft.

As for reading, there is one simple thing to understand in my opinion:
The indicator as such is a method of displaying information. That's all.

I think that putting your question in this way is wrong - first, let's write the indicator, and then we will not miss it.

Actually it is vice versa.

If there is mathematics reflecting the process, a part of it can be deduced for review.

If not, it will be useless no matter what you put on the screen.

And the graphical means are a matter of taste. If you want - with arrows, if you want - with little lines, if you want - with smilies :)

SK. писал (а) >>

A perfect indicator:

I don't think such an indicator is possible. It's from the realm of fiction )))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

I don't think such an indicator is possible. It's out of fantasy )))))

There is reason to think that the correlation coefficient (between MA 8-23 on M5-15 and the predicted indicator line) can reach 90%.

Of course it's hard to foresee events like a terrorist attack in the capital of a western country.

But it is just as possible to foresee the consequences of such events once they have taken place.

--

However, as long as you don't have it in your hand to show you, it can all be construed as idle speculation.

"You can't kiss all the women, but you have to strive for it" :) (V.V. Putin).

SK. писал (а) >>

There is reason to think that the correlation coefficient (between MA 8-23 on M5-15 and the forecast indicator line) may reach 90%.

Of course, such events as a terrorist attack in the capital of a western country are difficult to foresee.

But it is just as possible to foresee the consequences of such events once they have taken place.

--

However, as long as you don't have it in your hand to show you, it can all be construed as idle speculation.

"You can't kiss all the women, but you have to strive for it" :) (V.V. Putin)

The terrorist attack is what's on everyone's lips. There are a lot of other events which happen in the market which we do not know about and have not heard about and which are also difficult to predict. There's a lot of them. And to predict them with such accuracy, in my opinion, is not possible.

Aspiration is of course a good quality. The main thing is to have realistic goals. Otherwise it is possible to aspire to something all your life but never come to anything if the purpose is fantastic and unreal ))))).

LeoV писал (а) >>

A terrorist attack is something we hear about. And there are plenty of other events happening in the market that we don't know about and haven't heard about, which are also hard to predict. There's a lot of them. And to predict them with such accuracy, in my opinion, is not possible.

Aspiration is of course a good quality. The main thing is to have realistic goals. Otherwise you can strive for something all your life, but do not come to anything, if the goal is fantastic and unrealistic ))))).

And there is no need to predict them, one chart convinced me in this respect, the movement of the instrument after "9/11" - there was a downturn and a surge... and then it went the way it should....

The target should always be somewhere on the horizon.... it's not easy to grab with your hand, but it's not unattainable either.... below, bad - no longer a target, and further, it is not visible at all.....

And this is, I don't remember who I told, a total offtop ))))

sayfuji писал (а) >>

to rider. Now I will definitely read the hour of the bull. It's been lying around for a long time. I couldn't get it together.

better "razor blade" :)

As always, we are trying to smear everything down our pant legs and get it all over the place. Recently an EA based on fuzzy logic was published in the code base and I, without thinking too much, put its classifier into an indicator. Of course, it's a dabble, but it may have a good continuation with a proper approach.
Files:
fuzzy_logic.mq4  13 kb

Horses and men mingled, and the volleys of a thousand guns merged into a long howl...

What's the indicator?

Judging by the line double Gator, Gator2, SumGator, WPR, AC1, AC2, AC3, AC4, AC5, tempAC_b, tempAC_s, DeMarker, RSI

Reason: