Why is the normal distribution not normal? - page 39

MetaDriver >> :

2. Some of these have simply not yet had time to manifest themselves in the prices of the instrument in question.

Give me something for an example

Mischek >> :

You may put it like this: 'but as things are always changing' it will reflect the changes at any given time.

There are simply those who are happy with the deal and those who are not. The price of a trade is the price of those who trade, and (in my definition) the fair price is the price of those who do not trade but would trade if the price were different, which would suit them.

There's only a handful of people trading and a lot more would like to be traded. This is a vector of aspiration.

Mischek >> :

Give me something for an example.

The gingerbread truck has already overturned and the boys haven't made it...

>> is that all right?

Thinking out loud-

I sometimes think what would happen if we take a couple hundred people present on this forum, lock each of them in a separate room with no connection to the outside world

give 10K and MT with a glass and start trading at the last known rate e.g. EUR but only inside, those are with themselves

i wonder what will be the chart in a month and how much will be in profit and how will it be different from the real one

MetaDriver >> :

The gingerbread truck's already overturned and the boys haven't made it...

>> is that all right?

No, but can we get to the point?

Urain >> :

There are those who are happy with the deal and those who are not. The price of the deal is the price of those who trade, and (my definition) the fair price is the price of those who don't trade but would trade if the price were different and they were happy with it.

After all, only few trade and would like to do much more. It's a vector of aspiration.

I don't get it.

If they do not trade, then they consider the price fair.

if they think this price is not fair they should trade in the direction of fair

Mischek >> :

No, can we get back to the subject.

All right, then:

The oil tanker hasn't reached its port of destination yet...

The pound is already overvalued and Soros hasn't quacked it yet...

The American session hasn't opened yet...

The news has stirred up the market and the froth hasn't settled yet....

>> Hvat?

Mischek >> :

Thinking out loud-

I sometimes think what would happen if we take a couple hundred people present on this forum, lock each of them in a separate room with no connection to the outside world

Give 10K and MT with a glass and start trading at the last known rate e.g. on eur but only inside, those with themselves

i wonder how much the exchange rate will be in a month and how it will differ from the current one

I forgot that sometimes it is necessary to intervene and to be more precise to buy currency with real deliveries and not just for spot.

In general, someone will win all the money from the others. It's like a poker championship.

1. Я думаю не все напряжения субьективны. Есть и объективные.

2. Некоторые из них ещё просто не успели проявиться в ценах рассматриваемого инструмента.

т.е. НЕ ВСЕ они включены в последнюю сделку.

Танкер с нефтью ещё не доехал до порта назначения...

Курс фунта уже задрали выше крыши, а Сорос его ещё не крякнул...

Сессия американская ещё не открылась...

Новость взбултыхнула рынок, а пена ещё не осела....

No time to appear - not included in price

Appear - will be included

Mischek >> :

I don't get it.

If they don't trade, it means they think the price is fair.

>> if they don't think it's a fair price they should trade towards a fair price.

No, only those who are satisfied with the price trade, others sit back and the majority of these others have a fair price. But since this is most often a skew in bids and there is no reverse (overlapping bids), trading at a fair price is not possible in principle, but the market is always trying to reach it, because there are many interests.

Reason: